BY COVERGIRL #66 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascara – rain or shine! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. In original, non-waterproof, too!

• Does Cover girl lashblast volume waterproof mascara remove easily...3 Answers
  • Is it a good product? Is it stay longer on your lashes? Est-ce qu...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up if you use several coats?3 Answers
Sara I.
Sara I.
Today was the first time I used this mascara. I'm new to makeup, so I need to do a better job at separating my lashes. I applied one coat and the brush applicator isn't the greatest.. I wish it was more pointed, because I kept getting the product on my lids. So, joke's on me, because I didn't notice that this was the waterproof version haha! And man, did this mascara stay on! It lasted all day and when it was time to take off my makeup, it didn't budge!! So guess who's buying eye makeup remover next lol but I like how my lashes looked long instantly! The volume wasn't so much there for me, but that's okay if I get one of the two. If you're looking for waterproof, this product is for you. However, there's no need for me to repurchase the waterproof version.
Jacki T.
Jacki T.
This mascara was one of my holy grails all through my middle school and high school careers. It has always been reliable and is one of the best drug store mascaras on the market. The wand on it was before its time, it was one of the first plastic nodule like bristle brushes but unlike like thin ones that are out today, this wand was nice and fat but slightly tapered to get all of those lashes. I have just always had amazing results with this mascara and the price point is unbeatable. I haven't worn it in awhile but wouldn't hesitate to grab this one if I needed to. The waterproof version of this mascara is just as consistent and reliable as the regular formula.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I honestly don't understand how this mascara has worked for anyone. I bought this to take with me on a Carnival Cruise and was so disappointed. It's not that it ran down my face like a normal non-waterproof mascara does when you go swimming, it's that it completely disappeared of my lashes!! I would go back to my room that evening and it would look like I had never put on mascara to begin with. Now maybe it has to do with swimming in salty ocean water, but still. There are so many waterproof options out there, and this one comes in at the very bottom.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Richmond, KY
Love this mascara. I wear contacts daily. I have never had an issue with this mascara agitating my eyes. (Those little flecks that fall when you rub your eyes) If you know what I mean?
I have had no issues with my mascara running. Great coverage without looking like spiders are resting on your eyelashes while still having soft lashes.
When I was younger, I had unusually long lashes. However, my eyelashes have started to thin out and loss the length.
This mascara makes me feel like that is not an issue anymore.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
This mascara used to be my go to until I switched to a more professional makeup regimen. For the price, it's a top contender. It's the second best mascara on my drugstore list because it's great for both length and volume. I tend to do a couple of coats (before it dries) because I'm obsessed with lashes and I'm happy that it's buildable without getting clumpy. I would highly recommend this to anyone, especially someone new to makeup or who has concerns with their budget.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Favorite mascara!! I've been using this for years!! I've tried a few others but this formula works for me! Give me volume and length (I actually like this one better then their LashBlast Length one). Good coverage over the lashes as well. Buildable with more or even another mascara without being clumpy. I love the wand too. Even when I use other mascaras I always use their wand to go back through my lashes. Just does an amazing application!
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
This is an amazing mascara. My main concern for a good mascara is whether or not it can hold a good curl, which is why I use waterproof mascaras because they are drier. However, they still need to make my lashes nice and thick. This mascara delivers on all levels. It holds a curl, thickens, defines and is not coming off in the rain or a flood of tears at your best friends wedding.
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
This is my absolute FAVORITE mascara ever. I feel like it works way better than most other brands & makes my lashes so full and long. The brush has tons of tiny bristles to give you fuller lashes. The price is AMAZING as well at only around 8$ or so. I've been using this mascara for over a year and while I do try others, I always come back to this one. It's the best.
Becky T.
Becky T.
Savannah, GA
Firstly, I'm really not a fan of this brush. It's a rubber bristle brush with very short bristles that actually get smaller near the end. It's very frustrating to apply. It is also very challenging to get off, even with oil. As for the look I get, I really don't get a love of volume, even with multiple coats. All in all, I really don't enjoy this mascara.
Mallan M.
Mallan M.
This mascara is a great product! I have always loved the covergirl mascaras as a drug store product from walmart. I have hazel green eyes and I love a big bold eye with long lashes and this one mascara seems to always do the trick. The applicator gets all the lashes a evenly amount of mascara and it is a always buy for me when purchasing drugstore makeup
Anna M.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
How does it feel on your eyes ? Does it irritate anyone ? And is it worth the purchase ?
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it waterprood and does it make them long?
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I have been looking for a great waterproof mascara! But I believe the problem with water proof mascaras is that they weight the lashes down! Does this one weight down your lashes, ? I would love to wear a nice waterproof mascara to the #beach ! I wonder is this is worth buying, and if so what is the price? also since its waterproof is is still easy to remove? or will it irritate my eyes??
Carley W.
Carley W.
Does Anyone know If This is As Good AS the Regular LashBlast Mascara?? Thanks so Much
Amber 🌿.
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
What are some good mascaras? I have really straight, kind of short lashes and the only mascara I found that holds the curl throughout the day is COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara.