BY COVERGIRL #56 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascara – rain or shine! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. In original, non-waterproof, too!

• Does Cover girl lashblast volume waterproof mascara remove easily...3 Answers
  • Is it a good product? Is it stay longer on your lashes? Est-ce qu...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up if you use several coats?3 Answers
Rachel S.
New York
Review for: Very Black
My ride or die mascara!  It's a fantastic formula that really accentuates my lashes.  My lashes are long, but very straight and I need to curl them before applying.  The waterproof locks the curl in place until the moment I take it off with makeup remover.  I've been using this mascara for almost a decade and it' still my favorite.
Beka B.
This has been my go to drug store everyday mascara for years. I always come back to it even after trying trendy new expensive brands. It gives me amazing volume and the little extra length I need! Very inexpensive love the wand because it’s great for eliminating clumps. Would highly recommend
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Very Black
This mascara has been my go-to mascara for years. I’ll try others. But this is the first one I pick up each morning that I do my makeup. It lengthens my eyelashes so much and leaves them look full and fluttery. I have bought this product several times and would definitely recommend.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara ever & I get so many comments on my eyelashes. People ask me if I have lash extensions or falsies in all the time. It builds very well. Dries quickly on sand so I recommend not to have a fan on while you apply. Since it’s waterproof, it takes a lot to get it off sometimes. I use Neutrogena makeup wipes to remove it & i can get it all off, but if you’re switching from regular mascara to waterproof, you won’t like the effort needed. This may be true for all waterproof so I don’t count it as a con for the product.
Ashley R.
Harpersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
My trusty and reliable mascara. Have used this mascara for as long as I can remember and it has always been great! I have tried other mascaras that look great when I put them on but All smear and make my already dark circles look even darker.
caitlin m.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mascara since high school and haven’t found a better one yet. It stays on, pumps up your lashes and is so easy to apply with no mess. Even prestige brands don’t match up to this mascara - I’m hooked!
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Review for: Very Black
I have used this product for over 4 years. I don't plan on switching anytime soon. I love how it makes my lashes look and it is easy to build up without looking clumpy. I recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing waterproof mascara that adds volume AND length. It also layers great under other mascaras. I love the orange packaging and I love the brush! But I am a fan of large brushes, I know everyone has their own preferences.
Veronica B.
Detroit
Review for: Very Black
I  LOVE COVERGIRL LashBlast. It's an amazing product, and it's long lasting.  I wake up the next morning, knowing I should have taken it off before bed, but I had an early appointment lol. My lashes still held up and only needed a little touch up.  This mascara has such a wow factor. Your just eyes pop!! I would highly recommend this product!!
Brooke G.
Massillon
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras I’ve used for years now! Water proof! Long lasting, easy to use. You don’t get that model look with this product, but I like this product personally! Affordable, sometimes you can even find coupons!
Beckerz T.
Review for: Other
This has to be one of the best mascara as I have ever used I still tried to experiment with other brands but this has been the best mascara that I've used overall. I prefer the waterproof one but I always use coconut oil to remove it. I personally think you don't have to use a turn to get nice luscious lashes and very black is my favorite one for sure. But who doesn't like a nice dark bold the Lash :-)
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
How does it feel on your eyes ? Does it irritate anyone ? And is it worth the purchase ?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it waterprood and does it make them long?
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I have been looking for a great waterproof mascara! But I believe the problem with water proof mascaras is that they weight the lashes down! Does this one weight down your lashes, ? I would love to wear a nice waterproof mascara to the #beach ! I wonder is this is worth buying, and if so what is the price? also since its waterproof is is still easy to remove? or will it irritate my eyes??
Carley W.
Does Anyone know If This is As Good AS the Regular LashBlast Mascara?? Thanks so Much
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
What are some good mascaras? I have really straight, kind of short lashes and the only mascara I found that holds the curl throughout the day is COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara.