COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara
Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascara – rain or shine! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. In original, non-waterproof, too!see more...
Top Questions See all 94 Q&A
- "This is a great waterproof mascara. This mascara also creates good volume. I have been wearing this mascara for several years now and it would be hard to find one to replace this one." in 192 reviews
- "This is legitimately the best mascara out there! It gives you the volume instantly without having to apply extra coats. With the eyeliner in addition to that, it's the perfect match because it's exactly what you're missing! The eyeliner goes with the mascara to create a look of thicker lashes, and a cat eye effect if you wish. It glides smoothly into your lid, and always remains sharp and precisely close to the lashline. The ultimate combination" in 151 reviews
- "This has got to be one of my top 3 mascaras. It keeps a curl, separates my lashes, and lengthens them. I prefer the waterproof version because, I don't have to worry about it getting underneath my eyes or smudging. I love it and it's affordable. You can find it pretty much anywhere. " in 36 reviews
- "I LOVE this product! It works wonders! The mascara gives my lashes life!! And the eye liner is amazing - very long lasting and non smearing in heat which is VERY important during summer months!!!" in 34 reviews
- "My Favorite for Years! I've been using this for years! It's my "GO TO" Mascara. Separates the lashes beautifully while still making them look nice, long and full! Doesn't smudge or flake. Lasts ALL day!" in 32 reviews
It made a mess during and after application. I had mascara in my contacts almost immediately and then all throughout the day as well. It never seemed to dry; my eyelashes constantly felt noticeably wet during wear. It took days to remove - literally DAYS. I wash my face in the shower and then use baby oil on a cotton ball to remove my eye makeup and then wash my face again. After doing all of that, it was still on my lashes! I would go days without wearing makeup and would still have mascara under my eyes after a shower.
I have since switched to a Mabelline brand mascara and have not had any of these issues.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos