BY COVERGIRL #92 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascara – rain or shine! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. In original, non-waterproof, too!

• Does Cover girl lashblast volume waterproof mascara remov...3 Answers
  • Is it a good product? Is it stay longer on your lashes? E...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up if you use several coats?3 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara
  • "This is a great waterproof mascara. This mascara also creates good volume. I have been wearing this mascara for several years now and it would be hard to find one to replace this one." in 192 reviews
  • "This is legitimately the best mascara out there! It gives you the volume instantly without having to apply extra coats. With the eyeliner in addition to that, it's the perfect match because it's exactly what you're missing! The eyeliner goes with the mascara to create a look of thicker lashes, and a cat eye effect if you wish. It glides smoothly into your lid, and always remains sharp and precisely close to the lashline. The ultimate combination" in 151 reviews
  • "This has got to be one of my top 3 mascaras. It keeps a curl, separates my lashes, and lengthens them. I prefer the waterproof version because, I don't have to worry about it getting underneath my eyes or smudging. I love it and it's affordable. You can find it pretty much anywhere. " in 36 reviews
  • "I LOVE this product! It works wonders! The mascara gives my lashes life!! And the eye liner is amazing - very long lasting and non smearing in heat which is VERY important during summer months!!!" in 34 reviews
  • "My Favorite for Years! I've been using this for years! It's my "GO TO" Mascara. Separates the lashes beautifully while still making them look nice, long and full! Doesn't smudge or flake. Lasts ALL day!" in 32 reviews
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
Review for: Very Black more...
I am honestly really surprised that this product has so many great reviews. Maybe I got one from a bad batch or something, but this is the worst mascara I've ever used. As a huge CoverGirl fan, I hate to say this, but it's true.

It made a mess during and after application. I had mascara in my contacts almost immediately and then all throughout the day as well. It never seemed to dry; my eyelashes constantly felt noticeably wet during wear. It took days to remove - literally DAYS. I wash my face in the shower and then use baby oil on a cotton ball to remove my eye makeup and then wash my face again. After doing all of that, it was still on my lashes! I would go days without wearing makeup and would still have mascara under my eyes after a shower.

I have since switched to a Mabelline brand mascara and have not had any of these issues.
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
There's a reason this mascara has so many rave reviews. It is my go to mascara for any occasion. I am blond so I chose the brown version to make it look more natural and I definitely recommend it to other light haired ladies! The wand is great and makes applying the mascara a breeze. It goes on evenly and has hardly any clumps which is a definite plus. Usually I do 2 coats of mascara on each eye but with this product I find I only need one application each. It also doesn't run at all and lasts all day. It is quite effective at being waterproof as well so I use a makeup remover to get it off at the end of the day. Overall a fantastic product.
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Black more...
I bought a ton of mascaras (and bought 5 more not pictured yesterday) and this is probably my favorite out of them all. It isn’t clumpy Whatsoever. I actually tried to make it look lumpy to see if it was even possible and it takes a lot of work to make it clumpy. Makes my lashes curled up more than other mascaras and the lane is beautiful. It is definitely a mascara that you could use for an every day no make up make up look and it’s cheaper than all the lecturing brands and I think looks a lot better
Tasha H.
Montpelier
Review for: Black more...
Ya know, I have sampled so many high end mascaras thanks to all my makeup subscriptions & still prefer this to all of them! I love the brush so much! It's got that very flexible sort of rubbery brush that covers & seperates so well! The formula is very smooth, clump free & very black! This is my go to mascara whether I do my makeup all up or just casual! I will be buying it again once the one I have is gone & would absolutely recommend it to others!
jaylene b.
Review for: Black more...
so this mascara is one of my favorites! its great because it has so much volume and will last long.it can compare to others because it can also give you that cat eye like Kat Von D. the packaging is overall great. i would totally buy this again and i recommend this mascara to everyone. i feel this is such an underrated mascara that has to get out there because of its thickness. its overall a great product!
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Very Black more...
Hands down, my holy grail mascara. I've been using this for at least 5 years (that's half a decade!) and for good reason too. I love waterproof mascara because I have stick-straight lashes so in order for them to look curled, I need to use water proof mascara. This mascara doesn't clump and keeps my lashes sky-high the entire time. Price is also so good and it lasts a long time!
Katie M.
This is my FAVORITE mascara. I only use this kind because it’s super smooth to put on and build up, it stays all day but not too hard to get off at nights and if you forget to remove it you have a great base for the next day. The wand is what helps make the product amazing. It picks up so much and doesn’t clump your lashes together. Highly recommend to everyone!!!
Taylor Y.
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: Black more...
This is an average mascara for a cheap price. The packaging claims the mascara is waterproof which in a sense it is, but I also find at the end of the day there are streaks of mascara on my eyelid and the product is very hard to get off even with a makeup wipe. With this being said, I am giving it 3 stars because it does make my lashes very long and voluminous.
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Black more...
This used to be the only mascara I would use in high school. It pretty cheap especially compared to the high end stuff. I never had any issues with it, but I think some of the higher end stuff may be easier on your lashes. However I’d definitely recommend to someone who doesn’t want to splurge or for younger girls that are packing the makeup on everyday.
Rachel S.
New York
Review for: Very Black more...
My ride or die mascara!  It's a fantastic formula that really accentuates my lashes.  My lashes are long, but very straight and I need to curl them before applying.  The waterproof locks the curl in place until the moment I take it off with makeup remover.  I've been using this mascara for almost a decade and it' still my favorite.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
How does it feel on your eyes ? Does it irritate anyone ? And is it worth the purchase ?
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it waterprood and does it make them long?
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I have been looking for a great waterproof mascara! But I believe the problem with water proof mascaras is that they weight the lashes down! Does this one weight down your lashes, ? I would love to wear a nice waterproof mascara to the #beach ! I wonder is this is worth buying, and if so what is the price? also since its waterproof is is still easy to remove? or will it irritate my eyes??
Carley W.
Does Anyone know If This is As Good AS the Regular LashBlast Mascara?? Thanks so Much
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
What are some good mascaras? I have really straight, kind of short lashes and the only mascara I found that holds the curl throughout the day is COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara.