COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume MascaraInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY COVERGIRL #11 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascaras! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. Now in waterproof, too!

COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
  • "I don't know why it's gotten so much hate but this mascara lasts me forever ! I hate having clumpy eyelashes to the point where they look like spider legs but that never happen with this brand ! They literally just make my lashes thicker and blacker and really pretty. I love this mascara. It's within my price range too and the bottle itself is a cute colour. :)" in 2835 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail mascaras, but I prefer the waterproof one. Its amazing for building volume. LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEEE" in 961 reviews
  • "The title says it all! I have short, sparse lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! Lengthens and thickens! It is a very dry formula and doesn't clump on my lashes. I am able to build it up as well, going from a natural look to a much more bold look for the evening. I'm excited to try the Lash Blast Fusion! " in 634 reviews
  • "I Love This Mascara Separates My Lashes & Gives It Tons Of Volume " in 505 reviews
Britt K.
Bellingham
Review for: Black more...
Great every day mascara with a low price. Easy to use with a good brush and wand. Long lasting. Good volume and length. The product doesn't smudge. Easy to remove too. I have purchased this mascara many times.I recommend this mascara.
This product is one of the best waterproof mascaras I have ever used. I have brown eyes and it even makes my eyes pop. It has a very easy to use applicator and doesn't make my eyelashes too clumpy. This is the 2nd time I have bought this and I plan to repurchase it again once I run out.
Nayrovi A.
Livingston, CA
It really works! I love it! It can make your lashes look fake if you really apply coat after coat! Just let it dry completely before applying a new layer. I highly recommend it and it isn't that expensive! Give it a try!
Kristen K.
Review for: Black, Very Black more...
This mascara has long been my favorite! It is not clumpy, it gives my lashes so much length and volume. You can go with a natural look or you can layer it on to appear to be wearing falsies without the hassle. I would pick it over many high-end mascaras. I get so many compliments about how long and beautiful my eyelashes are (little do they know it’s this mascara!). Funny enough I saw a girl whose eyelashes looked amazing and so I asked her what mascara she used and if she had falsies on - she didn’t, but she was wearing this same mascara!
Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
Review for: Black more...
A cult favorite of mine! Leaves the lashes very full and very long! Doesn’t make the lashes clumpy if you want to add a second coat either, the only con is the applicator is rather thick so it’s hard to get those pesky lashes in the corners of your eyes!
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Black more...
Just bought Covergirls new lashblast volume mascara & I'm loving it! The applicator is amazing & separates each eyelash giving my lashes great length without clumping them together, which is a huge deal!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern , SK
Yes probably one of my favourite mascara's from @Covergirl. The application of this product and the end result makes me want too always have this in my makeup case. It is a nice smooth application and I never had problems with it clumping or even falling under my eyes. I like that the black is very intense black and creates a very nice dramatic look if you like. Only a couple swipes on your eyelashes and the volume and length is defiantly achieved. I always find this mascara onsale at Walmart or Superstore for 5.99$ which is an excellent price for a mascara that works very well. The wand itself is nice and small and you can get in the corners of eyelashes very easily. I defiantly would recommend this mascara too those who want nice long eyelashes and a more affordable option.
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
I've been using this baby for as long as I can remember. It's my all-time favorite mascara and that's for good reason. It makes your lashes simply POP! There have been numerous occasions in which I was wearing this and people asked me what kind of eyelashes I was wearing so that's how you know this product is truly bomb!
Nataliia B.
One of the best mascara! Very comfortable silicone brush. Consistency of mascara for the eyelashes just right, apply well, lengthens the eyelashes, gives volume - and thus very natural! No sense of false eyelashes, just beautiful long natural eyelashes. Beautiful mascara for eyelashes for every day.
Brewing W.
This is such an awesome mascara! I love using the 800 Very Black it adds so much boldness and volume! Its so easy to apply and leaves you with a nice bold lash look! It doesn't take much to make the bold look. I would definitely purchase this item again! I love it and compared to other brands the lashblast VOLUME lasts a long time and is not heavy or cake(y) and it makes your eye color really pop! I uploaded a photo of the my third purchase of this brand also a picture of me wearing it. I love it!
Blanca C.
Do you guys prefer the original or the waterproof?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Who loves it?! :D
Lindsay M.
Fairfax, VA
There is so much rave about this product. Is it really worth buying?
Marie T.
What was your result after you apply the mascara?
Jessica F.
Las Vegas, NV
How do you keep your mascara from crumbling? for some unknown reason any kind I use seems to crumble a bit and get into my eyes...