COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume MascaraInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY COVERGIRL

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascaras! COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara gives you full and voluminous lashes. LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. This amazing volume mascara is now available in waterproof, too! Get lashes you love with COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara!

How To Apply:

1. Coat Blast brush with mascara. Do not pump the wand - it adds air bubbles that can dry your mascara.

2. Apply one coat of mascara to the upper lids. Coat brush again and reapply - focusing on the outer edges of your lash line.

3. For a more dramatic look, lightly brush your bottom lashes as well.

COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
  • "I don't know why it's gotten so much hate but this mascara lasts me forever ! I hate having clumpy eyelashes to the point where they look like spider legs but that never happen with this brand ! They literally just make my lashes thicker and blacker and really pretty. I love this mascara. It's within my price range too and the bottle itself is a cute colour. :)" in 2835 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail mascaras, but I prefer the waterproof one. Its amazing for building volume. LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEEE" in 961 reviews
  • "The title says it all! I have short, sparse lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! Lengthens and thickens! It is a very dry formula and doesn't clump on my lashes. I am able to build it up as well, going from a natural look to a much more bold look for the evening. I'm excited to try the Lash Blast Fusion! " in 634 reviews
  • "I Love This Mascara Separates My Lashes & Gives It Tons Of Volume " in 505 reviews
Britt K.
Bellingham
Review for: Black more...
Great every day mascara with a low price. Easy to use with a good brush and wand. Long lasting. Good volume and length. The product doesn't smudge. Easy to remove too. I have purchased this mascara many times.I recommend this mascara.
Nayrovi A.
Livingston, CA
It really works! I love it! It can make your lashes look fake if you really apply coat after coat! Just let it dry completely before applying a new layer. I highly recommend it and it isn't that expensive! Give it a try!
This product is one of the best waterproof mascaras I have ever used. I have brown eyes and it even makes my eyes pop. It has a very easy to use applicator and doesn't make my eyelashes too clumpy. This is the 2nd time I have bought this and I plan to repurchase it again once I run out.
Amber B.
louisville
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is one of my go to’s it can make the shortest, thinnest lashes, look voluminous and thick! The applicator makes it easy to add additional product on lashes without clumping. My favorite applicator. Very hard to beat the COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara in the drugstore makeup world. I’d compare this to MAKE UP FOR EVER Excessive Lash Arresting Volume Mascara!
Amanda b.
Englewood, FL
I'm very picky about anything I put near my eyeballs because I wear contacts. If I get any type of infection in my eye/eyes I would not be able to do anything even drive because I'm blind. When I purchase any type of makeup I'm always scared it will be bad and cause problems with my eyes. When I found this mascara I had heard nothing but good things from friends and they were right. It goes on smoothly, it doesn't chunk up, last all day, and I don't have to apply 4 times before it actually looks black. I have very thin light colored lashes but when I apply it makes them look really full and you can see them very well. Now this is the only mascara I will use.
Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
Review for: Black more...
A cult favorite of mine! Leaves the lashes very full and very long! Doesn’t make the lashes clumpy if you want to add a second coat either, the only con is the applicator is rather thick so it’s hard to get those pesky lashes in the corners of your eyes!
Amanda A.
I love cover girl last blast volume mascara! The lash defining brush prevents clumps and makes it easy to get every lash.
Nataliia B.
One of the best mascara! Very comfortable silicone brush. Consistency of mascara for the eyelashes just right, apply well, lengthens the eyelashes, gives volume - and thus very natural! No sense of false eyelashes, just beautiful long natural eyelashes. Beautiful mascara for eyelashes for every day.
Lindsey D.
Fairview, NC
This mascara is THE BEST. It goes on easily, has full coverage, the color stays black, and lasts all day. I sleep in this mascara and wake up and it still looks fabulous. I wear it everyday. Hands down best mascara on market..and its waterproof so it's perfect for summer adventures!
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA
Famous lastblast volume from covergirl. Excelkent black brown color justt love it, easy to find at drug stores! It promise to give you 10x volume extra.
Blanca C.
Do you guys prefer the original or the waterproof?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Who loves it?! :D
Lindsay M.
W Hempstead, NY
There is so much rave about this product. Is it really worth buying?
Marie T.
What was your result after you apply the mascara?
Jessica F.
Las Vegas, NV
How do you keep your mascara from crumbling? for some unknown reason any kind I use seems to crumble a bit and get into my eyes...