COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume MascaraInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY COVERGIRL #11 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascaras! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. Now in waterproof, too!

COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
  • "I don't know why it's gotten so much hate but this mascara lasts me forever ! I hate having clumpy eyelashes to the point where they look like spider legs but that never happen with this brand ! They literally just make my lashes thicker and blacker and really pretty. I love this mascara. It's within my price range too and the bottle itself is a cute colour. :)" in 2835 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail mascaras, but I prefer the waterproof one. Its amazing for building volume. LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEEE" in 961 reviews
  • "The title says it all! I have short, sparse lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! Lengthens and thickens! It is a very dry formula and doesn't clump on my lashes. I am able to build it up as well, going from a natural look to a much more bold look for the evening. I'm excited to try the Lash Blast Fusion! " in 634 reviews
  • "I Love This Mascara Separates My Lashes & Gives It Tons Of Volume " in 505 reviews
Jess K.
I love this mascara! I've repurchased it a few times. It is definitely a part of my usual beauty routine. The orange color is great, and it makes it really easy to see in my makeup bag. The applicator is great, and it goes on very nicely.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
This is hands down my favorite mascara! The spoolie prevents my lashes from getting stuck together. I'll admit I've even used the spoolie from this mascara with a different mascara when I ran out of LashBlast Volume! The mascara formula stays soft on my lashes. It never feels heavy or like my lashes are stuck together or stiff. Works easily and well with a lash curler.
Jen F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been using this product for the past several years. I have pretty short eyelashes, but this drug store mascara really makes my lashes pop. I have the Very Black for most days and the waterproof Black Brown for working out and summer months when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
This mascara is GREAT. It's the best drug store mascara I've found in a long time and I love that it comes in a water proof option!
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
I've tried this mascara several times, always gave it a week or so to thoroughly test it, and I'm just not impressed. I have normal eyelashes and fairly standard expectations, but this literally did nothing for me. The wand is cumbersome and uncomfortable, makes application very hard. I think the formula is dry and it does nothing. For volume or length, all it did was slightly speperate my lashes. Every time I applied it, the bristles would either poke my eye or wouldn't get the mascara to the base of the root. Such a shame because it's a great value.
Stephanie T.
This is a dependable mascara that gives an additional boost of volume to your lashes. It does clump a little, so depending on the look you're going for, this definitely gives a fuller effect.
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
One of my favorite Cheap mascara! Applies easily though you do have to build it. Gives volume without clumps!
Sara B.
Athens, GA
I’ll be honest (that’s what these reviews are all about right?) this isn’t my favorite mascara. Does it clump? Nope. Does it irritate my eyes? No. Does it flake off after a few hours? No.

All of these are HUGE for me, so why isn’t it my favorite?

Well, long story short this mascara is just plain. Mediocre. There isn’t much volume or blasting going on. It’s just a smooth nice mascara I would have for light-makeup days. This wouldn’t go in my “full glam” stash of makeup.

I give it four stars because there is nothing wrong with a nice low-key mascara, I just need something with a little more “bam” on my lashes most days.

I received a free sample to test from Influenster. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own and unbiased.
Rachel L.
LashBlast Volume mascara gives my lashes va-va-voom volume!! Its thick and rich in color. It does clump a slight bit, but it doesn't flake which is awesome. À very good mascara.
Joanne S.
This is my favorite of all mascara i tried. I keep on coming back with this. It gives me long and thicker lashes. I love the texture of this mascara. Most high end i tried I'm so disappointed so i keep on coming back with this one. You guys should try this and you won't be disappointed.
Blanca C.
Do you guys prefer the original or the waterproof?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Who loves it?! :D
Lindsay M.
Fairfax, VA
There is so much rave about this product. Is it really worth buying?
Marie T.
What was your result after you apply the mascara?
Jessica F.
Las Vegas, NV
How do you keep your mascara from crumbling? for some unknown reason any kind I use seems to crumble a bit and get into my eyes...