COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume MascaraInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY COVERGIRL #11 in Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascaras! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. Now in waterproof, too!

COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
  • "I don't know why it's gotten so much hate but this mascara lasts me forever ! I hate having clumpy eyelashes to the point where they look like spider legs but that never happen with this brand ! They literally just make my lashes thicker and blacker and really pretty. I love this mascara. It's within my price range too and the bottle itself is a cute colour. :)" in 2835 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail mascaras, but I prefer the waterproof one. Its amazing for building volume. LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEEE" in 961 reviews
  • "The title says it all! I have short, sparse lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! Lengthens and thickens! It is a very dry formula and doesn't clump on my lashes. I am able to build it up as well, going from a natural look to a much more bold look for the evening. I'm excited to try the Lash Blast Fusion! " in 634 reviews
  • "I Love This Mascara Separates My Lashes & Gives It Tons Of Volume " in 505 reviews
emma c.
Definitely one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Stays on all day and really keeps my lashes in great shape. Wish the wand was a little bit smaller and that the packaging was a different color but other than that, LOVE IT.
sav:) R.
Review for: Black Brown more...
i have gotten this product around 5 months ago. mascara was good overall . i use this product on a daily , usually more than twice a day . very easy to apply , not that most mascaras aren’t. doesn’t clump easily , highly recommend.
Erin M.
I love trying new mascaras, but this is such a good tube to have in your collection! There is nothing wrong with having some extra volume in your lashes for a night out. Whenever I use this product my eye look awesome in pictures. I have blue eyes, so I have also used the dark brown on work days to make my eye appear brighter.
sakeena t.
Islamabad, punjab
Review for: Very Black more...
I realllyyyy love this mascara. Its my no fuss mascara. Works perfectly to give my lashes volume and length. Its so affordable for the results it gives. And unlike most long lasting mascaras this one can be cleaned easily with a makeup remover without having to pull out half the lashes while cleaning. Its my go to mascara.
Celeste K.
Edmonton
Review for: Very Black more...
I have used this mascara for years! I've cheated on it time and time again, including with high end brands. I prefer the non-waterproof variety because I found waterproof flaked a lot, and I'm not oily, so I pretty much never buy waterproof.

My next favourite mascaras are Lancome Hypnose Drama and Smashbox Full Exposure. If you like either of those this should work well for you, and for 1/3 of the price!

When the tube is brand spanking new, it does tend to clump after a couple coats, but after a week or so it works super well and is very buildable.

I read in a few reviews that it takes too many coats to volumize, but I use it with a primer (Dior - probably sacrilege to use these two together) and it works great. I've used it without for years and it still works well, just not as Wow!
I've had loads of people ask if my eyelashes are fake when I use this mascara. My one and only complaint is that it doesn't last long with daily use. I probably go through a tube every 4-6 weeks when I'm wearing it religiously. But again, it is super affordable and goes on sale for $6 all the time.
Chevy M.
Covergirl have the best mascara, especially when you dont have perfect eye lashes. It really help my lashes in line.
Marilyn S.
Pullman
Review for: Black more...
I almost feel bad giving this 3 stars because I only had personal problems with this product and I feel like it may work wonderfully for other people, however I have very oily skin and it’s hot where I live so this melts into my under eye area in just a couple hours.. I’m bummed because I really like the way my eyelashes look using this but raccoon eyes are a deal breaker. I prefer the COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast but I do not remember how long the wear time was on that one.
Megan H.
Scottsdale
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my all time favorite drugstore mascara. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The first few times you use it it is a little clumpy, so I deducted one star. Once you've used it a few times it's perfect. I feel the price is great too.
Brayla F.
Review for: Very Black more...
I love this mascara, it makes me eyelashes so long and keeps them seperated, definitely my fav mascara
Anna H.
Holy grail mascara. I even like it better than TooFaced Better Than Sex mascara. This one fans out my lashes beautifully while making them look full. I experience so much bleeding with several other mascaras but this is one of the only ones I don’t have to worry about. Highly recommend!
Blanca C.
Do you guys prefer the original or the waterproof?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Who loves it?! :D
Lindsay M.
Fairfax, VA
There is so much rave about this product. Is it really worth buying?
Marie T.
What was your result after you apply the mascara?
Jessica F.
Las Vegas, NV
How do you keep your mascara from crumbling? for some unknown reason any kind I use seems to crumble a bit and get into my eyes...