Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara very exspensive and is it clumpy? Is it a good mascara for the money
member-d19c430f0
member-d19c430f0
7 months, 2 weeks ago
It is not very expensive at all for what it does. I got mine from target for only $6.99 there are little to no clumps either. It is a great mascara for the money!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
7 months, 2 weeks ago
This is my absolute favorite mascara. It is not expensive and you can usually find Covergirl coupons to make it even less. It is well worth the money, in my opinion.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
North Bergen, NJ
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey laurie ... this mascara is not that expensive is only like $8 is not too clumpys and it is a good mascara ... But its kinda old ... by now they are like 3 more of this kind but better ... this one was one of the first one not bad .. i like it ..it was my go to mascara but now i like the covergirl curl blast mascara the purple one ..it really gives you volume and curlys your eyelashes
Chylo P.
Chylo P.
Lawrenceville, GA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
In my experience with this product it's very good I use it when I do my makeup but I haven't ever had any issues as far as clumps and it's not far out on price either. It honestly depends on where you buy it.. at Walmart it's at a fairly good prices but places like cvs and Walgreens it's a little bit higher..