Nathalia L.
Do you recommend this product? What are some pros and cons?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
10 months, 1 week ago
If you're looking for a strong waterproof mascara that doesn't come off definitely get this. I actually found this mascara too waterproof, making it last way longer than necessary. The pros is it adds length and a bit of volume.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
3 years, 4 months ago
Highly recommend this product. I purchase the Waterproof kind in this product line and the pros are that it is very long lasting. Only comes off with eye makeup remover. Use it in black/brown color. The cons are that the waterproof black/brown must be popular because it is difficult to find at times. Another pro is that it is very inexpensive for the quality of the product. Love this mascara!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Plentywood, MT
3 years, 5 months ago
I do recommend this product! However, like any other product, it does have both pros and cons. A wonderful pro is that the mascara's wand shape prevents any clumping, and makes your eyes look great, in my opinion. There is also a con, though: The mascara does not live quite up to it's name, in my opinion. While your lashes are more defined, they do not pop, as the title of the product states.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
3 years, 5 months ago
I've bought this product several times, so I would recommend it. :) It's a good, consistent, inexpensive mascara that's worth the price. However, like any other waterproof mascara, it can be tough to remove, especially if you apply multiple coats, so be careful of that!
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
You should really buy it
Joleen F.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
3 years, 6 months ago
I honestly don't have any cons on this product ..love it works great doesn't clump lashes i recommend it :)
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Deltona, Fl
3 years, 6 months ago
This mascara is great! It goes on smoothly. It's very pigmented and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. I apply multiple coats for a more dramatic effect.This does not clump at all, BUT if you get the waterproof kind it will be difficult to take it off.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Yes I recommend this product
Laura P.
Laura P.
Valley View, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
Love it!! It is a bit pricey though, also do not over apply or I've had it clump but it looks good if not over done!
Diane S.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes I would recommend! very good brand but a little pricey!