Nathalia L.
Nathalia L.

Do you recommend this product? What are some pros and cons?
Pam M.
Pam M.
June 24, 2014, 2:22 p.m.
Highly recommend this product. I purchase the Waterproof kind in this product line and the pros are that it is very long lasting. Only comes off with eye makeup remover. Use it in black/brown color. The cons are that the waterproof black/brown must be popular because it is difficult to find at times. Another pro is that it is very inexpensive for the quality of the product. Love this mascara!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
June 18, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
I do recommend this product! However, like any other product, it does have both pros and cons. A wonderful pro is that the mascara's wand shape prevents any clumping, and makes your eyes look great, in my opinion. There is also a con, though: The mascara does not live quite up to it's name, in my opinion. While your lashes are more defined, they do not pop, as the title of the product states.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
May 28, 2014, 10:49 p.m.
I've bought this product several times, so I would recommend it. :) It's a good, consistent, inexpensive mascara that's worth the price. However, like any other waterproof mascara, it can be tough to remove, especially if you apply multiple coats, so be careful of that!
raven b.
raven b.
May 26, 2014, 5:26 p.m.
You should really buy it
Joleen F.
Joleen F.
May 17, 2014, 6:27 p.m.
I honestly don't have any cons on this product ..love it works great doesn't clump lashes i recommend it :)
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
May 15, 2014, 9:36 p.m.
This mascara is great! It goes on smoothly. It's very pigmented and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. I apply multiple coats for a more dramatic effect.This does not clump at all, BUT if you get the waterproof kind it will be difficult to take it off.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
May 13, 2014, 12:39 p.m.
Yes I recommend this product
Laura P.
Laura P.
May 11, 2014, 4:09 p.m.
Love it!! It is a bit pricey though, also do not over apply or I've had it clump but it looks good if not over done!
Diane S.
Diane S.
May 7, 2014, 11:23 a.m.
Yes I would recommend! very good brand but a little pricey!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
May 4, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
Its expensive but definitely worth it!
Lety C.
Lety C.
April 30, 2014, 9:08 p.m.
Expensive
Chalsae D.
Chalsae D.
April 28, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
I definitely recommend this product. It has been my go to store brand mascara for years. It works. It's brush is fantastic and helps really get your lashes. I think it's affordable and accessible to everyone!
Diana V.
Diana V.
April 14, 2014, 7:27 p.m.
Pros: Makes Lashes appear thicker and fuller cons: expensive,Builds up
trinity p.
trinity p.
April 13, 2014, 2:52 a.m.
It's really good how ur honest but this item works good and u should just try this item for a good try
Anna H.
Anna H.
April 11, 2014, 1:56 p.m.
Its a great mascara! The cost is perfect when you have to replace mascara every three months it doesn't clump and adds volume for sure!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
April 7, 2014, 3:50 p.m.
Absolutely! Good product! Pros: goes on smooth, and covers everything Cons: does not last all day for me
Tessy k.
Tessy k.
April 6, 2014, 2:15 p.m.
I recommend this product. It is my go-to mascara. Pros: long lasting, dark, easy to apple. Cons: sometimes chunks up, not water proof
Suzanna K.
Suzanna K.
April 5, 2014, 10:32 p.m.
For the price I think the effect is worth it - minimal clumping, good volume, and lasts a long time. I just use mascara during the day, and this works great and doesn't look too unnatural on me then, but if I'm going out and using other eye makeup I can use a few extra coats of this and it works well for that too.
marieve r.
marieve r.
March 27, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
I think its is a good product. the bottle is big so it last for a long time. You can put an other mascara over this one and the result it perfect ;) ps: sorry for the mistake I'm french
Eva M.
Eva M.
March 26, 2014, 6:25 p.m.
I dislike this mascara so much.my lashes are already thick and this makes them look like spider lashes... But with zero length!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
March 25, 2014, 5:43 p.m.
I Love this product. I have tried many other brands and have never been as satisfied!
Annie S.
Annie S.
March 24, 2014, 4:19 p.m.
I am not a huge fan of the brush..the mascara itself is great though~
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
March 23, 2014, 11:42 p.m.
I don't recommend it at all. If you're looking for a good drugstore mascara, go with the lots of lashes by Maybelline with the cone looking brush. It's about $4-5 cheaper and works a hell of a lot better.
Janet M.
Janet M.
March 22, 2014, 8:49 p.m.
I highly recommend this product. I'm not exactly sure what the ingredients are in this mascara, but yes they make your lashes look huge. i would deffo go get me a tube if i were you. if your needing "a falsies" effect, then this is your go to mascara. you can use this alone or combine it with the clump crusher mascara. your gonna be amazed at how much more volume/length your eyelashes will have. whether you have long eyelashes or tiny ones, this mascara will make a drastic change to them.

Join Now