Nathalia L.
Nathalia L.
Do you recommend this product? What are some pros and cons?
8 months, 2 weeks ago
If you're looking for a strong waterproof mascara that doesn't come off definitely get this. I actually found this mascara too waterproof, making it last way longer than necessary. The pros is it adds length and a bit of volume.
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
3 years, 3 months ago
Highly recommend this product. I purchase the Waterproof kind in this product line and the pros are that it is very long lasting. Only comes off with eye makeup remover. Use it in black/brown color. The cons are that the waterproof black/brown must be popular because it is difficult to find at times. Another pro is that it is very inexpensive for the quality of the product. Love this mascara!
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Plentywood, MT
3 years, 3 months ago
I do recommend this product! However, like any other product, it does have both pros and cons. A wonderful pro is that the mascara's wand shape prevents any clumping, and makes your eyes look great, in my opinion. There is also a con, though: The mascara does not live quite up to it's name, in my opinion. While your lashes are more defined, they do not pop, as the title of the product states.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
3 years, 3 months ago
I've bought this product several times, so I would recommend it. :) It's a good, consistent, inexpensive mascara that's worth the price. However, like any other waterproof mascara, it can be tough to remove, especially if you apply multiple coats, so be careful of that!
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
You should really buy it
Joleen F.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth, NS
3 years, 4 months ago
I honestly don't have any cons on this product ..love it works great doesn't clump lashes i recommend it :)
Joyce D.
Joyce D.
Deltona, Fl
3 years, 4 months ago
This mascara is great! It goes on smoothly. It's very pigmented and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. I apply multiple coats for a more dramatic effect.This does not clump at all, BUT if you get the waterproof kind it will be difficult to take it off.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Yes I recommend this product
Laura P.
Laura P.
Valley View, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
Love it!! It is a bit pricey though, also do not over apply or I've had it clump but it looks good if not over done!
Diane S.
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes I would recommend! very good brand but a little pricey!
Hialeah, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
Its expensive but definitely worth it!
Lety C.
Lety C.
Orlando, FL
Expensive
Chalsae D.
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
I definitely recommend this product. It has been my go to store brand mascara for years. It works. It's brush is fantastic and helps really get your lashes. I think it's affordable and accessible to everyone!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Goldsboro , Nc
3 years, 5 months ago
Pros: Makes Lashes appear thicker and fuller cons: expensive,Builds up
trinity p.
trinity p.
3 years, 5 months ago
It's really good how ur honest but this item works good and u should just try this item for a good try
Anna H.
Anna H.
3 years, 5 months ago
Its a great mascara! The cost is perfect when you have to replace mascara every three months it doesn't clump and adds volume for sure!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Apollo, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely! Good product! Pros: goes on smooth, and covers everything Cons: does not last all day for me
Tessy k.
Tessy k.
3 years, 5 months ago
I recommend this product. It is my go-to mascara. Pros: long lasting, dark, easy to apple. Cons: sometimes chunks up, not water proof
Suzanna K.
Suzanna K.
Buffalo, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
For the price I think the effect is worth it - minimal clumping, good volume, and lasts a long time. I just use mascara during the day, and this works great and doesn't look too unnatural on me then, but if I'm going out and using other eye makeup I can use a few extra coats of this and it works well for that too.
marieve r.
marieve r.
3 years, 5 months ago
I think its is a good product. the bottle is big so it last for a long time. You can put an other mascara over this one and the result it perfect ;) ps: sorry for the mistake I'm french
Eva M.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I dislike this mascara so much.my lashes are already thick and this makes them look like spider lashes... But with zero length!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Kankakee, IL
3 years, 6 months ago
I Love this product. I have tried many other brands and have never been as satisfied!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Charleston, SC
3 years, 6 months ago
I am not a huge fan of the brush..the mascara itself is great though~
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ledgewood, NJ
3 years, 6 months ago
I don't recommend it at all. If you're looking for a good drugstore mascara, go with the lots of lashes by Maybelline with the cone looking brush. It's about $4-5 cheaper and works a hell of a lot better.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
I highly recommend this product. I'm not exactly sure what the ingredients are in this mascara, but yes they make your lashes look huge. i would deffo go get me a tube if i were you. if your needing "a falsies" effect, then this is your go to mascara. you can use this alone or combine it with the clump crusher mascara. your gonna be amazed at how much more volume/length your eyelashes will have. whether you have long eyelashes or tiny ones, this mascara will make a drastic change to them.