Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV

Alison P.
Alison P.
Aug. 28, 2013, 2:37 p.m.
As long as you let the coats dry in between application you shouldnt get clumps.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
June 21, 2013, 7:27 a.m.
Try to pump the brush as little as possible. It forces excess air into the tube and causes it to dry out and clump together quicker.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Feb. 4, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
Sometimes. It depends on how you use it. I like to dab the mascara on a cloth before I use it to remove excess mascara clumps.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Jan. 16, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
I haven't had any clumping problems at all.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Jan. 11, 2013, 2:16 a.m.
I have never had clump problems with this mascara. Ever! I started using this one when it first came out. How many years ago? I swear by this stuff. I won't even try a new brand because I am totally in love with this!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Dec. 29, 2012, 7:51 a.m.
Not for me but I would imagine if its old you would have that problem.
Dana L.
Dana L.
Dec. 27, 2012, 6:13 a.m.
Every time I use this mascara I find I have clumps throughout my eyelashes!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dec. 22, 2012, 4:17 p.m.
I never have clump problems with LashBlast. Remember to always close tightly after using and never pump up and down (lets air in) but twist the wand when it's inside the bottle.
Taylor a.
Taylor a.
Dec. 22, 2012, 11:14 a.m.
Sometimes.
jenny l.
jenny l.
Dec. 18, 2012, 3:48 p.m.
I notice it clumps if u use to much. I use this w/clinique high impact mascara and its great. Oh and I comb my lashes with an old thin mascara brush or the other side of an eyebrow brush; the comb part.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Dec. 7, 2012, 3:20 p.m.
Not for me, just brush it out before it dries
Corina C.
Corina C.
Dec. 4, 2012, 10:42 a.m.
I would Suggest Using only 1-2 Coats. The More Coats Applied with ANY MASCARA can CLUMP & Look Very Spidery. & Another Helpful Tip is, when Applying Stay with that one Eye, don't Juggle between the two. Have Patience. One eye at a time, that Should help your Mascara Problem :)When you do one eye at a Time, the formula stays wet on your eyelashes, allowing you to apply your Second Coat even more Precisely.
Denidza M.
Denidza M.
Dec. 3, 2012, 9:21 a.m.
Well for me it did not clump my lashes
Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Dec. 1, 2012, 6:55 p.m.
Yes...I use this mascara from time to time but I do find it to clump; however, I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't do that.

Join Now