Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV

Anyone use an eyelash primer under this? I've been having some issues with clumps and wonder if maybe that wouldn't make a difference?
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
July 2, 2014, 6:50 p.m.
I have not used a primer with this. I only use 1-2 coats and don't have issues with clumping.
martina t.
martina t.
July 2, 2014, 5:38 p.m.
I do not use primer, perfect on its own!
Megan I.
Megan I.
June 30, 2014, 6:02 p.m.
I tried wiping the excess mascara off the wand before applying and it was a bit better. This mascara is still quite clumpy though. I'd recommend the Covergirl Clump Crusher.
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
June 30, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
I don't feel like it needs a priimer. If you are having trouble with clumps I'd recommend running a clean mascara wands through your lashes after applying the product to help brush everything out.
Kat P.
Kat P.
June 29, 2014, 10:19 p.m.
I don't use a primer at all. I use the waterproof version of this mascara though which is drier than the normal version. It holds my curls more and it stays on without giving me raccoon eyes. No worries in the rain either.
raven b.
raven b.
June 24, 2014, 3:16 p.m.
No i have not use primer under my lashes
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
June 22, 2014, 8:33 p.m.
Wipe your wand on a paper towel lightly before using it takes the clumps away
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
June 22, 2014, 2:04 p.m.
If you like this formula and brush but have issues with clumps, try Covergirl's Lash Blast Clump Crusher...in my experience, it separates lashes and minimizes clumps a little bit more!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
June 20, 2014, 11:11 p.m.
No i don't use anything underneath it .. don't leave it open when yur not using it on your eyes like don't put the pieces down make sure you put it togrther the second your not using it !!
Gigi B.
Gigi B.
June 15, 2014, 10:35 a.m.
If you let the first coat dry you will not get clumps. Replace mascara every three Months to keep from clumping.

Join Now