CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
Review for: Black more...
I personally have tried this product many times to see if this time it would be better than the last, and unfortunately, it never is. Covergirl's formula of ANYTHING just has a very potent smell to it and that's not what I need when I'm putting something near my eye. The color is very black, which is a pro, but the formula is very drying, and I found this mascara to cause my lashes to clump and flake incredibly easily. Covergirl's been around for a long time, so someone must be doing something right for the formula to not change in years.