Ashley L.
Review for: Black, Very Black more...
Although the quality of the product does not necessarily deserve 4 stars, when you compare the product quality to the price, you really can't beat it. This is one of my first mascaras, and from the beginning I have loved it. However, as I have had the opportunity to try more drugstore products and some name brand products, this product just cannot compare. The applicator is not my favorite - I have found that I prefer a fluffier brush over a rubbery synthetic brush. But it is very black, it does provide extra volume, and it is a product that I will probably continue purchasing because it is  of such a good value.