Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I’ve used this mascara for many, many years. I’ve tried other mascaras in between (including younique) and nothing compares to this one for me. It gives my lashes a volume boost for sure! I do usually have to give it about 4 coats to be satisfied, but I love the results after those 4 coats. I use the waterproof version and I love it. My only complaint about it would be that after you have the tube for a month or so, it just isn’t the same. When the tube is brand new, it’s amazing, but shortly after it gets dried out it seems. I don’t leave it unsealed, so I’m not sure why it does that. I usually have to replace my mascara before the life of my tube is really finished because it just gets to be unusable -not as moist or easy to apply.