COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara

Get a blast of bold, volumizing mascaras! COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara gives you full and voluminous lashes. LashBlast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. This amazing volume mascara is now available in waterproof, too! Get lashes you love with COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara!

¿qué tan bueno es este producto?
Is this product clumpy?
How good does this mascara work?
Start your review of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara!
Product Highlights
“I don't know why it's gotten so much hate but this mascara lasts me forever ! I hate having clumpy eyelashes to the point where they look like spider legs but that never happen with this brand ! They literally just make my lashes thicker and blacker and really pretty. I love this mascara. It's within my price range too and the bottle itself is a cute colour. :)” in reviews
“One of my holy grail mascaras, but I prefer the waterproof one. Its amazing for building volume. LOVEE LOVE LOVEEEEE” in reviews
“The title says it all! I have short, sparse lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have false lashes on! Lengthens and thickens! It is a very dry formula and doesn't clump on my lashes. I am able to build it up as well, going from a natural look to a much more bold look for the evening. I'm excited to try the Lash Blast Fusion! ” in reviews
“I Love This Mascara Separates My Lashes & Gives It Tons Of Volume ” in reviews
Macedon, NY
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara uploaded by Paige T.
I recently received this to try out from Influenster. I remember everyone being obsessed with it when I was growing up. But I never actually used it. I have naturally long lashes so that’s never been a problem for me. But I like volume/thickness in a mascara as well as darkness. It has a more wet consistency than I like. This isn’t a bad mascara. Just not for me. I like more fullness. This in my opinion just darkens and lengthens. It’s also more natural in my opinion than I like. I do like the brush though. It’s very easy to grab every lash and it’s not so big and bulky that you can’t see or so small that you have to go in a bunch of times. So on more natural days I would use it since I have it, but I wouldn’t go and buy it myself. I just prefer others! The pictures show two coats. Btw... I am wearing a shirt! Lol & plz ignore my super bushy eyebrows!
Allentown, PA
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara uploaded by Keira H.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara uploaded by Keira H.
Purchased at: Target
Don’t think I have to say much...I mean look at those lashes? I get so many compliments from customers, friends, and family members and they all think I use an expensive mascara but I don’t. Best part? This stuff DOES NOT FLAKE. I literally will nap with it on and I wake up and it’s fine. I’ll insert a pic (pic without eyeliner on) of me after a nap with it on lol.
Bronx, NY
I received this mascara in the #Beauty101VoxBox and it has become a daily essential for my makeup routine. I previously had been using Better Than Sex, I’ve replaced it with this Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara. This mascara has a smooth application. It doesn’t ever clump. The formula is wet and allows for me to build it up on my eyelashes. I can get away with a single swipe for my morning routine which leaves my lashes looking natural and defined. When I’m going out if I want more dramatic lashes I can use a few more swipes in the corners and the product builds so easily. My favorite part about this mascara (and what convinced me to switch from Better Than Sex) is that it doesn’t flake. Like at all. I can wear it all day long and will have no residue under my eyes which is something I rarely find with non-waterproof mascaras. Definitely a great drug store steal and would recommend to anyone with any lash type/length.
Columbus , GA
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara uploaded by Mariaelizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Enamorada de esta máscara de pestañas de covergirl me encanta como quedan mis pestañas después de la aplicación lucen fantásticas y no necesito usar pestañas es fabulosa para usarla la uso a diario y es muy económica es lo que más me fascina mis pestañas lucen más largas por seguro que comprare uno mas COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara también me encanta mi Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade 🥰
Scranton , PA
Let me start by saying that I’ve tried most, if not all, high end mascaras. Ranging from Dior & Tom Ford to Benefit and Tarte. Then there’s the drug store brands...yep, a LOT of those too. Im pretty self conscious, but I feel like my eyes are my best feature so I’m always looking for something to accentuate them and take the focus off everything else. I digress...LastBlast has been my HG since it was introduced. It’s crazy volumizing, fanning, and lengthening at the same time. It never flakes or smudges on me, and I’m an oily girl, with oily lids. I also suffer from allergies and I wear contacts. Yeesh, right? But this mascara beats everything I throw at it, every time. I wear the waterproof version, and think it performs better than original non-waterproof. I often get asked if I’m wearing falsies when I take my time to apply and separate. Looove this stuff.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like this Lash Blast CoverGirl Mascara.THIS mascara formulation plus a great wand applicator, truly give lashes volume AND length while using. Not cakey clumpy flakey or runny. As a makeup artist I normally use two high end prestige makeup mascaras to get the best of both worlds (volume and length) however this mascara does a good job for an everyday option, especially being drugstore & so affordable!If you use with an eyelash curler,you can get even more length. Btw black & blackest black are very pigmented dark black.The only thing for improvement would be that if you don't make sure the lid is closed all the way the formula can dry up quite quickly.& you can go through a tube rather quickly..but I would definitely reccomend this product to others as a decent drugstore option.COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler
frederick
I have a few ride or die products, candid foundation, smashbox liner and this mascara. I first tried this over 10 years ago in middle school, my friends were all sharing makeup and I tried this (I know... gross) but this became my favorite product ever! It makes my lashes look so full and long and gives that falsie effect. I get complimented on my eyelashes a lot, and people are always surprised when I show them all I use is this. I love the wand, it’s short plastic bristles separate and coat my lashes evenly, with no clumps. The formula doesn’t fall out under my eye/s. I use black/brown for work and regular days and use the black color for going out. I wish this mascara got more love on YouTube as I never see anyone trying it, when I know how amazing it really is. Seriously, for 8$ you will be amazed as to how this works. Can’t recommend enough.
Frederick, OK
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara uploaded by Katlyn L.
I got to test this product for free in exchange for a review, that, however does not change my review in any way. I have been using Maybelline Lash Sensational for a few years now and I have not touched a different mascara during these few years because it is currently my favorite. I absolutely love this Lashblast Volume by covergirl! There’s an 89% chance that I’m switching over to this as my FOREVER mascara and that says a LOT!
Pottsville, PA
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara uploaded by Sydney M.
This is a pretty decent mascara. The product lengthens and plumps eyelashes really well. I would say it is more water-resistant versus their claim of waterproof. It lasted me about half a day, without setting spray. I recommend using two coats for best results.
Coral Gables, FL
This was the first mascara I tried when I started doing my makeup as a pre-teen. I bought it at my local drug store. It was in expensive and was the first one that caught my eye. I used this for a pretty long time until I moved on to try new mascaras. The product has a nice applicator brush but it made my eyelashes look kind of clumpy. I naturally have pretty long eyelashes but they are very straight. This mascara allowed me to really curly them and make them darker. Whenever I used this mascara I got many compliments on my eyelashes. The only reason I switched was because I wanted a less clumpy mascara. But I would recommend this mascara and I would use it again.

1,512 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Duarte, CA
il y a 13 jours
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara, is there a difference between waterproof and regular one in terms of texture?
Makayla P. • il y a 11 jours