COVERGIRL LashBlast Luxe Mascara Black Royale uploaded by Sandrine T.

BY COVERGIRL

Get a blast of volumized lashes with a hint of luxurious shimmer with the biggest brush ever from CoverGirl! lashblast's volume-boosting formula and Big Brush give you big, bold luxurious lashes. Removes easily with soap and water Hypoallergenic amp; suitable for contact lens wearers Made in USA of US amp; Imported Parts

• "I always use their mascara." in 1 review
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
LUTZ, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the CoverGirl mascaras but I actually prefer the one in the big fat orange bottle. I don't know why this one isn't as good. The orange LashBlast usually makes my eyelashes look a lot fuller and I feel like the brush does an awesome job at combing them apart.
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
Allison Park, PA
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
All cover girl mascaras rival department store quality! This looks excellent on my green eyes. The quality is excellent and it makes my lashes look like falsies! My only complaint is removing the product is a pain! Overall, 5 stars! Love this stuff!
Mila M.
Mila M.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
I am not a fan of this product. It does make your lashes look thick but you have to constantly apply the mascara to get that look that you want. It is very affordable but if your looking for length then this is not the product for you.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
Absolutely love! Hands down my favorite mascara! I like how big the actual brush is! You can find it everywhere (Target is my go to for most makeup needs). Goes on easy, coverage is great, lasts all day, and comes off easy! Wonderful!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
I haven't tried many covergirl mascara but I do have this one! The black is very black and the texture is great it's not to thick or runny! But the wand is a little too big to use for my bottom lashes but I love for my top ones!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
this mascara does the job and does not look bad. it is a great price. does not clump lashed but does not lengthen enough. i can tell a big difference with the more expensive mascaras. fine, but not incredible
Bridgett P.
Bridgett P.
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
I didn't like this product at all. It really didn't give my lashes any volume. It was more like it weighed them down the more I applied. I care for cover girl mascara and probably will never buy one again.
Rachelle V.
Rachelle V.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
I like it for the price i paid it does the job dont use it often because it easily smears while you are applying it but it does give a longer fuller look to your eyelashes
Alisa H.
Alisa H.
Eaton, OH
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
I absolutely love CoverGirl lasblast mascara black. It keeps my eye lashes looking perfect and full all day. I definitely recommend this to everyone I know.
Jacie N.
Jacie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Lashblast Luxe Mascara Black Royale 850 0.44 oz
I will never purchase any mascara except for cover girl. Amazing affordable price and amazing product! Never clumpy and makes my lashes look fantastic.
Selena S.
Selena S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Those this mascara make your eyelashes look longer & fuller ?
Justine U.
Justine U.
Chicago , IL
How does this compare to the one in the orange tube?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Totally!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to Maybeline mascaras?