COVERGIRL LashBlast Luxe Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The blackest-black lashblast formula, now tinted with luxe shimmers. The giant luxe brush helps blast lashes to their biggest, boldest, and most beautifully shimmering. In 4 shades that are ready to match your every mood. save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p & g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www. pgbestinbeauty.com for details.

Shae S.
this used to be my all time favorite mascara, i️ loved how the mascara itself had some shimmer and shine to it because in middle school i️ loved that, i️ wish they still carried it because it was an amazing mascara! it provided good volume and lift and my lashes always looked really nice
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
This was my favorite go-to mascara product before they discontinued it. I have naturally long and curled eyelashes, so I have a bit of a problem with bunching & getting eyelashes in my eyes. This mascara did really well with separating my eyelashes as well as making them look longer .

I don't really wear full face make up so it was nice to have one of my everyday items with a little pizzazz (the glitter). You can still find it online on sites like Amazon for crazy prices.
Julia H.
Goes on decent and stays on decent (unless exposed to water). It can tend to clump slightly, but if you know how to apply it properly, it's possible to get past the clumpage. I wouldn't buy again simply because there are so many other drug store options out there and some of them are bound to be better than this product. Not a whole lot to use. Wouldn't be too bad for someone who is looking to purchase makeup for a beginner (think preteen) or for someone who doesn't use makeup often and is looking to put in only the minimum investment.
nicole f.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this mascara! This is my go to product that I use literally every single day. I'm my opinion, this mascara is better than many of the pricey, big name brand mascaras. Not only is it easy on your pocket but it's absolutely fabulous. It not only gives your lashes the ultimate length but also the ultimate volume and lasts all day. Love, love, love.
Kimberly B.
I had been looking for a mascara that would bring volume and some
Length to my lashes since I have small lashes (thanks to cooking school I burned most of my lashes off lol) but I researched mascaras and was suggested this product and this is by far my favorite mascar that I have tried the wand is great it and it doesn't clump up
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Love how black this mascara is I love how big the wand is I've been using the lashBlast for years seems to be my go to...doesn't flake and stays on pretty well for a long time sometimes it will transfer on the lids but that's only if I don't wear a primer....:
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
This is the only mascara that I have used for probably two years. It works wonderfully. It makes my eyelashes really pop; I definitely get the most bang for my buck with this mascara. I cannot imagine switching.
I gave four stars simply because of how difficult it is to take off (which I guess can be good depending on how you look at it). I really have to scrub to get it off.
Emily W.
Naperville, IL
This is my go to mascara, even if I'm not wearing any other makeup most days I'll put this on to give my eyes a nice pop. I use the shade black brown and it looks great with any eye color, I have blue and my sister that had the same mascara had green eyes
Jen C.
This was my main squeeze for the longest time, but I've graduated to it's big sister So Lashy! It is a great drugstore brand, and an amazing brush for the price point! The color has a bit of shimmer, which I love! I'd totally recommend this!
Katelyn K.
Birch Run, MI
This is the only mascara I will use as it creates beautiful separated lashes and the waterproof formula lasts all day. If you have a problem with your lashes not staying curled all day, this is the mascara for you! It keeps the curl flawless for an all day wear!
Bonnie M.
Allons, TN
Does it have glitter?
Selena S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Those this mascara make your eyelashes look longer & fuller ?
Ashley M.
Justine U.
How does this compare to the one in the orange tube?
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
How does this compare to Maybeline mascaras?