BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The blackest-black lashblast formula, now tinted with luxe shimmers. The giant luxe brush helps blast lashes to their biggest, boldest, and most beautifully shimmering. In 4 shades that are ready to match your every mood. save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p & g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www. pgbestinbeauty.com for details.

Becca B.
This is pretty good mascara For a drug store brand. I'm obsessed with a few brands at sephora but have been looking for a less expensive option. The brush on this is nice and doesn't leave my lashes clumpy. The color is nice as well, I love a true black mascara. This seems to have a bit of a shine or something because it doesn't apprear completely matte on me. Even with dark shadows you can see my lashes.
Tiana W.
I've tried this before but I love mascaras so much that I'm constantly trying new things and testing things out. When I was using this I remember my lashes had a lot of volume but not the most length. I really liked using this one with the covergirl lengthening mascara as well because I love the look of giant lashes. Overall it's a good mascara for Volumizing.
Mariangel G.
At first I was amazed by the results of this brush. But after a long time using the same mascara I decided to try others... anyways I recommended this, if you have long lashes (not my case) you will love this. If you don't have long lashes this will work great but other mascaras can do it better.
Tara E.
Roslyn, NY
This was my first time purchasing the product. I thought it was very good for an inexpensive mascara. I would purchase it again- it was a good value as far as drug store makeup goes. Personally, I prefer mascara a that gives a fuller look, but this product did a good job lengthening lashes.
Tanya O.
Frederick, MD
All cover girl mascaras rival department store quality! This looks excellent on my green eyes. The quality is excellent and it makes my lashes look like falsies! My only complaint is removing the product is a pain! Overall, 5 stars! Love this stuff!
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I am not a fan of this product. It does make your lashes look thick but you have to constantly apply the mascara to get that look that you want. It is very affordable but if your looking for length then this is not the product for you.
Sarah K.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love! Hands down my favorite mascara! I like how big the actual brush is! You can find it everywhere (Target is my go to for most makeup needs). Goes on easy, coverage is great, lasts all day, and comes off easy! Wonderful!
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
I haven't tried many covergirl mascara but I do have this one! The black is very black and the texture is great it's not to thick or runny! But the wand is a little too big to use for my bottom lashes but I love for my top ones!!
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
I love this mascara. I recently purchased it at Target and I have to say I like it much better than the high end one I was using. It didn't smudge too much, it didn't clump, and I liked the brush. I would buy it again for sure.
Brelyn B.
I use the orange bottle of this and it is my holy grail mascara. I have been using it for years and reach for it before any other high end mascara. It separates my lashes without getting clumpy and adds SO much volume!
Bonnie M.
Allons, TN
Does it have glitter?
Selena S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Those this mascara make your eyelashes look longer & fuller ?
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally!!
Justine U.
How does this compare to the one in the orange tube?
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to Maybeline mascaras?