BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Water resistant Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* *vs bare lashes Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. Questions? 1-800-4cover4

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would definitely give it a try if you've never used this mascara before because, I feel that it may work different with others." in 1 review
  • "After a while I had a hard time finding it." in 1 review
  • "It's the only one I've found that has a good product and a good brush in the same package." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best drug store mascara I've tried." in 1 review
  • "I HATE waterproof mascara; however, I didn't promptly throw this one away, as I typically do." in 1 review
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Review for: CoverGirl LashBlast Length Water Resistant Very Black 825, 0.21-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) more...
Love this mascara. It is waterproof,goes on easy, makes my lashes super long and lasts through anything!!! Just need a eye lash curler to curl them up. I usually use this along with another mascara to get the curl effect!
Brandy T.
I think this product is decent for the price! I don’t think it gives you Major Length but I do like the Mascara it’s self! I think it could give more length. The price is great tho I will probably buy it again!
Mae M.
When I was in high school this was my holy grail. I used this product for years. I was just learning makeup and this was something cheap and easy to work with. It doesn't give you volume and fullness that most women look for but it's good for not clumping up onto your lashes and could be used for the lower lashes.
krissia a.
Let me tell you about this mascara I LOVE IT! It gets all my little eyelashes because the brush is thin and long not like those other brushes that are fat. It leaves my eyelashes long! But i cant find this mascara anywhere anymore 😒
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is often my go-to mascara. I don't like the look of volumized lashes on myself and this doesn't give much volume, just length! The brown color is subtle but still makes your lashes visible.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I absolutely love this product. My lashes are naturally very long but this makes it so very easy to keep.them beautiful. The brush distributes the perfect amount to lashes without making them stick together and be clumpy.
Megan H.
I'm reviewing the CoverGirl LashBlast Length Water Resistant Mascara in Very Black. I really like this mascara. It really made my lashes pop and didn't smudge. It's very easy to apply, has a nice want. I will definitely buy it again and I recommend it to others.
Daysi M.
Love this mascara! This is one of the first I ever tried when I first started using make up! It is great for lengthening and is water proof so it stays put all day. The only problem I had with this was I had a hard time taking it off (even with make up remover wipes).
Caroline M.
This mascara is alright- nothing life changing but it'll do. I prefer a standard mascara the volumizes as well as lengthening, but there is nothing wrong with this one. I'd buy it again in a pinch but it isn't my every day mascara.
Sarah C.
Florissant
Cover girl mascara has always been one of my favorites ever since I started wearing makeup and this one is as great as any of the others I have tried. The waterproof formula is wonderful! Especially great when you have kiddos in the summertime, we are always in some type of water!
krissia a.
I also love how its water proof so ive im sweating or its hot my eyelashes wont fall of!!:)
Susana L.
Alarga las pestañas y es a prueba de agua???