4 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Water resistant Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* *vs bare lashes Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. Questions? 1-800-4cover4

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would definitely give it a try if you've never used this mascara before because, I feel that it may work different with others." in 1 review
  • "I HATE waterproof mascara; however, I didn't promptly throw this one away, as I typically do." in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best drug store mascara I've tried." in 1 review
  • "After a while I had a hard time finding it." in 1 review
  • "It's the only one I've found that has a good product and a good brush in the same package." in 1 review
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! I have had a hard time finding this product in stores lately so I decided to look on Amazon and am glad I did! Found this add selling a three pack. The product came in in great shape and is exactly what I ordered. This mascara is one I'll use forever. It has a long, thin brush that helps to extend the lashes. It is hard to find a good waterproof mascara that you can wash all the way off with soap and water, this one is very easy to wash off but doesn't come off when crying or just getting your eyes wet. It seems to have soft fibers cause it doesn't make your eyelashes feel heavy or to thick. Can't say it enough... Love this stuff! And I have gone through a lot of mascara, trying to find the right one. Definitely have recommended this to everyone I know.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
This is one of my favorite mascaras because it makes my eyelashes look great and is also waterproof.Also it is one of few mascaras I have ever used that it didn't end up smudging on my face in any way so that is a definite plus! and it really it waterproof! I've walked in the rain before wearing this and it didn't come off! lol
Ashleigh R.
Ashleigh R.
Smyrna, TN
Omg...this has saved my life so many times when I went swimming and forgot I was wearing mascara like it is awesome and doesn't smudge whatsoever...the wand applys it so good and it gives a sort of natural look and I wear it everyday and it's amazing...need to go get me some moređź’–đź’–
Daysi M.
Daysi M.
Love this mascara! This is one of the first I ever tried when I first started using make up! It is great for lengthening and is water proof so it stays put all day. The only problem I had with this was I had a hard time taking it off (even with make up remover wipes).
Mika C.
Mika C.
I've tried so many cover girl mascaras but I think this one lasted the longest! It's a very good mascara for the price but I've never actually repurchased it. You can get it at target. I enjoyed this product. It did what I needed it to do and would recommend
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I absolutely love this product. My lashes are naturally very long but this makes it so very easy to keep.them beautiful. The brush distributes the perfect amount to lashes without making them stick together and be clumpy.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Metairie, LA
Favorite drugstore brand mascara hands down would definitely purchase again. I've already recommended it to friends and I've only have it for 2 days. I've gotten so may complaints on my lashes. Thanks CoverGirl.!
Lily
Lily
Sanford
I love this mascara! I already have long lashes and with this it makes it even better! I use this product almost everyday! There is no need for improvement because is always great! I would buy again!!
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is often my go-to mascara. I don't like the look of volumized lashes on myself and this doesn't give much volume, just length! The brown color is subtle but still makes your lashes visible.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Muskegon, MI
I don't think this one did much for me. Yes my eyelashes were longer but there was nothing that was really exciting about it and I felt like it ran out kind of fast.
Susana L.
Susana L.
Alarga las pestañas y es a prueba de agua???
krissia a.
krissia a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also love how its water proof so ive im sweating or its hot my eyelashes wont fall of!!:)