BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Water resistant Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* *vs bare lashes Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. Questions? 1-800-4cover4

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this mascara! I have had a hard time finding this product in stores lately so I decided to look on Amazon and am glad I did! Found this add selling a three pack. The product came in in great shape and is exactly what I ordered. This mascara is one I'll use forever. It has a long, thin brush that helps to extend the lashes. It is hard to find a good waterproof mascara that you can wash all the way off with soap and water, this one is very easy to wash off but doesn't come off when crying or just getting your eyes wet. It seems to have soft fibers cause it doesn't make your eyelashes feel heavy or to thick. Can't say it enough... Love this stuff! And I have gone through a lot of mascara, trying to find the right one. Definitely have recommended this to everyone I know." in 24 reviews
  • "Omg...this has saved my life so many times when I went swimming and forgot I was wearing mascara like it is awesome and doesn't smudge whatsoever...the wand applys it so good and it gives a sort of natural look and I wear it everyday and it's amazing...need to go get me some more💖💖" in 12 reviews
  • "Love the lash blast mascara, especially the water resistant. However, it is no joke! Super hard to remove, but that's what you pay for right? No complaints here, but long lasting beautiful lashes that look fabulous close up or far away! :) LOVE" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! I already have long lashes and with this it makes it even better! I use this product almost everyday! There is no need for improvement because is always great! I would buy again!!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is often my go-to mascara. I don't like the look of volumized lashes on myself and this doesn't give much volume, just length! The brown color is subtle but still makes your lashes visible." in 5 reviews
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t like this one bit. Didn’t do anything for my lashes but bring them down. It flaked and felt weird, like, elastic-y on my lashes. The color is good but the mascara is one I would pass on. I do think it was a bit water resistant though.
Mae M.
When I was in high school this was my holy grail. I used this product for years. I was just learning makeup and this was something cheap and easy to work with. It doesn't give you volume and fullness that most women look for but it's good for not clumping up onto your lashes and could be used for the lower lashes.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Let me tell you about this mascara I LOVE IT! It gets all my little eyelashes because the brush is thin and long not like those other brushes that are fat. It leaves my eyelashes long! But i cant find this mascara anywhere anymore 😒
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I absolutely love this product. My lashes are naturally very long but this makes it so very easy to keep.them beautiful. The brush distributes the perfect amount to lashes without making them stick together and be clumpy.
Megan H.
Review for: CoverGirl LashBlast Length Water Resistant Very Black 825, 0.21-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) more...
I'm reviewing the CoverGirl LashBlast Length Water Resistant Mascara in Very Black. I really like this mascara. It really made my lashes pop and didn't smudge. It's very easy to apply, has a nice want. I will definitely buy it again and I recommend it to others.
Daysi O.
Love this mascara! This is one of the first I ever tried when I first started using make up! It is great for lengthening and is water proof so it stays put all day. The only problem I had with this was I had a hard time taking it off (even with make up remover wipes).
Caroline M.
This mascara is alright- nothing life changing but it'll do. I prefer a standard mascara the volumizes as well as lengthening, but there is nothing wrong with this one. I'd buy it again in a pinch but it isn't my every day mascara.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Loved how affordable this is. Coated every one of my lashes. But the brush was small so had to go over about 5 times over my lashes. I used it a couple times then changed to the COVERGIRL Clump Crusher.
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
When I put this mascara on I can tell a difference immediately. I love to just whip it on, it is so easy to use. This is my everyday mascara. The packaging is pretty standard, but it has a great container which is easy to hold on to!
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
I also love how its water proof so ive im sweating or its hot my eyelashes wont fall of!!:)
Susana L.
Alarga las pestañas y es a prueba de agua???