BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Emily E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this to do much for my eye lashes, but I think I like it ok for my eyebrows.
Not waterproof. What else? Hmm,... you need to check for small-ish wet clumps of mascara wheather on your lashes or your eyebrows.. .That's it. that's all I've got.
Nohema D.
El Paso, TX
I haven't seen this mascara in a while, I remember that I did tried though, and I used to use it on my lower eyelashes because the brush is not fat, that way you don't make a mess with your mascara ( like when you use fat brushes the mascara gets on your skin)
Sahara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too bad. Didn't really make my lashes too much longer. The long wand makes application alittle bit harder to apply. The skinny applicator make it easier to get really close to the lash line. Great for bottom lashes.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
This mascara is really good, and coats each lash pretty precise. I really like to use it for my lower lashes. I like to use an assortment of mascara so I use it every now and then. Not because I don't like it, but because I like to have a variety.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I used this mascara for the last several years straight. It's easy to apply, and if it clumps, you can usually comb it out with the mascara brush with little to no issue. It lengthens and adds a pleasant softness to my look. I only recently started looking for a different brand as this stuff does smudge and flake throughout the day.
Megan P.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara is nice for a drug store brand, the package is very eye catching. The mascara itself doesn't break off and lasts all day. It's not a bad price for what you get. I would recommend this, if you enjoy a nice amount of length.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Another one of my cover girl favorites. My eyelashes are so light and thin . This really helped my lashes stand out. I pride myself on making my eyes a focal point when I do my makeup. This rest helped me with long beautiful lashes
Tiffany N.
I like this mascara if i cant find one of the other mascaras that i ususally use. It makes my lashes long as if i have on falses on which i love and always get asjed if i have fake lashes on.
Christina C.
This was an alright mascara. I prefer the original LashBlast though. I bought this since I liked the original so much that maybe this would be okay. This would probably be good for someone looking for natural lashes.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Just an okay mascara. I have an issue with the brush (too small/thin for me) and the dryness. I have bought this on several occasions when it's on sale and it seems to dry out so quickly each time. Formula needs to be worked on. Would not buy again.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try