BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
This has been a main stable in my makeup routine for YEARS!! Its my FAVORITE mascara and its super affordable too! It gives me just the right length and separation without getting clumpy EVER! It doesn't run or smear easily (not at all if you set your make up with a good setting spray) and it comes of fairly easy with makeup remover! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Alex M.
CoverGirl has some of the best mascara. I've tried a lot of other brands and always come back to this product.
It is easy to apply, not easily clumped, and stays on all day. It' really affordable compared to many alternatives and I would def reccomend
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I have a very difficult time finding mascara that I can use due to allergies and irritation. This is the FIRST mascara that I have been able to use daily without any issues. I'm so happy that I found it. I've even tried others since, but I always come back to this one! The only minor complaint that I have is I feel like it runs out really fast. I only use once daily, but I feel like I'm always buying another.
Emily E.
I didn't find this to do much for my eye lashes, but I think I like it ok for my eyebrows.
Not waterproof. What else? Hmm,... you need to check for small-ish wet clumps of mascara wheather on your lashes or your eyebrows.. .That's it. that's all I've got.
Bri B.
Irving, TX
This product is perfect for giving you natural looking lashes. It adds length and darkens your lashes to make them stand out more than usual, but not so much to where they look huge and dramatic. Those looking for a mascara that will give you that "dramatic" look might not be satisfied because this looks more natural. But I seriously love this mascara and the look it gives. It doesn't clump or make your lashes spidery, which is why I prefer it over other mascaras.
Erin K.
Towson, MD
Kristy M.
While knowing my lashes don't really need any help in the length department and that this was marketed specifically for length, I wasn't expecting much by way of thickness. What bummed me out a bit was that I didn't get an especially long effect even after several swipes. Maybe it would work better on lighter, shorter lashes as opposed to long and naturally black lashes.
Nohema D.
El Paso, TX
I haven't seen this mascara in a while, I remember that I did tried though, and I used to use it on my lower eyelashes because the brush is not fat, that way you don't make a mess with your mascara ( like when you use fat brushes the mascara gets on your skin)
Katie J.
Marion , IN
I love this mascara for many reasons :) it makes eyelashes long and separates, absolutely no clumping! It's also water resistant, which makes it easier to remove than waterproof mascaras. good price too :) love this!
Aubrey L.
This is my favorite day-to-day mascara. Perfect for darkening lashes and getting a little bit of extra length. This is one of the few mascaras I've tried that I very rarely/never have issues with clumping. Looks like your natural lashes with just a little boost. Affordable price too and can regularly find on sale at big box stores (i.e. Walmart, Target, etc.).
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try