BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I have tried many different mascaras and this, by far, was one of the best ones for length. I noticed a difference in how long my lashes looked when I used this compared to other mascaras. It goes on easily, does not clump, and last all day. I never had a problem with it drying up on me either. Another great thing is you can find this product at any drugstore for a great price.
Hannah L.
This is my absolute favorite drugstore mascara. Lengthening lashes is more important to me than volume, so this is a great mascara for me. I love that I can get into the inner corners of my eyes and get my lower lashes easily. The formulation of the mascara isn't too thin or thick but is a bit dry. If you prefer mascaras that are more wet, you'd have to get used to this product to love it.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This was my go-to mascara until I switched to the cover girl clump buster mascara. This is still one of my favorites. It goes on easily, minimal clumps, long lasting and makes my lashes look smiles long. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap mascara to make their lashes appear longer.
sam b.
one of the best drugstore lash products available. perfect for everyday use and the price is right especially since it lasts so long. the brown is a nice every day option as opposed to black that can be more dramatic. I would recommend it and would absolutely repurchase it.
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
My favorite next lash blast. This is my everyday mascara type. I put it on everyday after a shower. It has a simple design just wish they would change up the colors they make it in now and again. I would definitely buy another if they didn't last so long! I have probably have had mine for almost a year.
Alex M.
CoverGirl has some of the best mascara. I've tried a lot of other brands and always come back to this product.
It is easy to apply, not easily clumped, and stays on all day. It' really affordable compared to many alternatives and I would def reccomend
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I have a very difficult time finding mascara that I can use due to allergies and irritation. This is the FIRST mascara that I have been able to use daily without any issues. I'm so happy that I found it. I've even tried others since, but I always come back to this one! The only minor complaint that I have is I feel like it runs out really fast. I only use once daily, but I feel like I'm always buying another.
Emily E.
I didn't find this to do much for my eye lashes, but I think I like it ok for my eyebrows.
Not waterproof. What else? Hmm,... you need to check for small-ish wet clumps of mascara wheather on your lashes or your eyebrows.. .That's it. that's all I've got.
Bri B.
Irving, TX
This product is perfect for giving you natural looking lashes. It adds length and darkens your lashes to make them stand out more than usual, but not so much to where they look huge and dramatic. Those looking for a mascara that will give you that "dramatic" look might not be satisfied because this looks more natural. But I seriously love this mascara and the look it gives. It doesn't clump or make your lashes spidery, which is why I prefer it over other mascaras.
Erin K.
Towson, MD
I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try