BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Madison W.
Madison W.
Waterloo, IA
LOVE THIS MASCARA! Works wonders! It makes my eyelashes look amazingly long and volumized.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this and it was okay. There's a lot better you can get but it's alright.
Amna A.
Amna A.
It says length but j didn't see much length as I was expecting in this mascara.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that, while the cover girl mascaras are a great option that is affordable and widely available, they tend to dry up very fast no matter what you do. Additionally I'm never a huge fan of the spoolies used on the mascara wands from cover girl in general. It is a great option for younger people or people just getting started in makeup, or someone who just doesn't want to spend a lot of money on mascara (myself included most of the time).
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a main stable in my makeup routine for YEARS!! Its my FAVORITE mascara and its super affordable too! It gives me just the right length and separation without getting clumpy EVER! It doesn't run or smear easily (not at all if you set your make up with a good setting spray) and it comes of fairly easy with makeup remover! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Kayli C.
Kayli C.
Duarte, CA
To be completely honest I thought this mascara would go terribly on my eyes but honestly it looks beautiful it makes my eyelashes blast up to the moon my eyelashes looks so much better with them and honestly if you don't have any drop I recommend to put a little bit of the mascara onto your eyebrows and it helps so much with your eyeball just making a little bit darker that looks
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
lash blast has been my go to since high school. I like how easy the wand is to control. I don't recommend the waterproof because nothing I own when it comes to makeup remover takes it off. It is easy to use and very beginner friendly. It will always be a staple in my makeup bag, but not the only product I will ever use.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail of mascaras (besides Benefit), it doesn't clump up at all and it comes in waterproof. It makes my lashes look so full and lng. It is such a good price, I buy mine at target or Walmart. I would highly suggest this is you want a great mascara that won't make your wallet cry.
Karen W.
Karen W.
This is perfect for every day use and makes my blue eyes look bluer than black mascara does. Packaging is okay - the slim tube is easy to hold, but it's annoying to store becasue it's tapered. Better than the fat tubes though. Perfect way to get some polish and panache for work without going over the top glam.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with the bright yellow packaging of this product. It is super affordable. Can be found at so many drug stores in your local area like Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS. I highly recommend this product you need this product in your life it is a complete game changer.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try