BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for me. It may have made my lashes a little more defined but it really wasn't noticeable. It isn't very lengthening to me and no matter how many layers I used it just didn't look like I was really using mascara. The only helpful bit is that I use it on my lower lashes. I don't really like my lower lashes to look super defined so this is perfect for that, it just adds a bit of color to the lower lashes on my outer corners that are super thin and almost invisible.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
This is the first mascara I ever got and I still use it today! It is probably my most used mascara because I wear it most days. It doesn't not do much to the lashes but that's why I like it. I wear it on days when I don't do my makeup so I look a little more awake and fresh without looking like I have just a ton of mascara on. I love it in the brown shade!
A A.
I like the brush. I like the brown black color (it's less harsh and more natural looking for me). I just don't really see a huge difference in length and I prefer the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in the orange tube. I do like that this product comes in a non-waterproof version because waterproof mascara is just too much for my lashes on an everyday basis (Maybelline seems to only have waterproof as an option!). Maybe I'll try this beneath my LashBlast volume and see how the combination is!
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
This mascara did exactly what it's name says: lengthened my lashes...but no more. It was actually kind of hard to tell that I even had any mascara on when using this product, which for some people would be a big plus. However, if I'm going to bother putting mascara on, I want to see a big difference!
Christine C.
Lombard, IL
I have thin eyelashes so when I first used CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara Brown 815 I was so pleased. It went on smoothly and actually lengthened my lashes and made them look thicker. I bought mine at Walgreens on sale. Now I buy 2 or 3 when they have a sale or coupon. I recommend this product.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I love Cover Girl's Lash Blast Length, it makes your eyelids POP. It's portrays your eyelids as very long and bold. I have blue eyes, and this brought out the color in my eyes. It doesn't clump together, and it's very long lasting, I would recommend to almost anyone. It's also very easy to wash off, and very affordable.
cammie g.
I really like all the lash blast mascaras. I find that layering the volume mascara with this mascara did an amazing job of making my lashes look super glam. I would also recommend this one for use every day because it does lengthen and define your lashes well without clumping. highly recommend
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
This is about the only mascara I use, that is if I don't count Benefit but spending $20 isn't something I want to do. Not only does it actually do what it advertises, lengthening the lashes, but there are never clumps when applying this product and it's not a harsh look but rather a natural simple look while still giving my eyes more life! I never go heavy on makeup so just adding this product before going to work gives me the image that I didn't just roll out of bed.
Dani H.
Anoka, MN
I love this mascara! The thin brush makes my lashes look so nice and not chunky. I personally use this product after I apply my normal mascara to spread my lashes apart and it gives a beautiful finished look!
Mackinley P.
Doesn't cause too many clumps and it does make your lashes look longer. However, it doesn't give much volume, for me anyways, so I normally have to use a second mascara to make my lashes look as full as I would like them to. But it's good for just a casual, relaxed look.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try