BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Its a decent mascara but if your looking for more length i would recommend a different one. this one just doesn't provide the length that I need for my eyelashes.
Hannah F.
Indianapolis, IN
Cover girl lash blast gives you the perfect big bold lashes! It's easy to apply and makes your lashes stand out in a crowd. Available at Walmart for any budget. It is my go to lash pick me up. Super satisfied.
Kaylee B.
I really like this mascara! It makes your lashes long and pretty. It stays on all day as well! It isn't too expensive too which is always good! I have bought it at Walmart in the past. It's a good brand!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These was a good mascara that added moderate length to my lashes. It's very affordable, especially since CoverGirl often has coupons or sales at drugstores. While this didn't give me crazy definition or length, I was impressed with the results for the price of this product. This would be good for lower lashes too since it doesn't provide dramatic, unnatural results.
Marianne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara, has been for as long as I can remember. I used this once, and never went back.
This mascara is perfect for more natural-looking, well-separated lashes, as opposed to spider-webby, clumpy, or very dramatic lashes. The formula goes on smoothly and stays on all day (and night!) The price is great. I really recommend it!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a whole, I really love the COVERGIRL LashBlast collection of mascara and find myself coming back to it every time. This product, however, is one of my least favorites from the line. It gave a more natural look to the lashes, but not quite the pizazz that I was looking for. The brush itself wasn't my favorite either.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first mascara I ever got and I still use it today! It is probably my most used mascara because I wear it most days. It doesn't not do much to the lashes but that's why I like it. I wear it on days when I don't do my makeup so I look a little more awake and fresh without looking like I have just a ton of mascara on. I love it in the brown shade!
Christine C.
Lombard, IL
I have thin eyelashes so when I first used CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara Brown 815 I was so pleased. It went on smoothly and actually lengthened my lashes and made them look thicker. I bought mine at Walgreens on sale. Now I buy 2 or 3 when they have a sale or coupon. I recommend this product.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara did exactly what it's name says: lengthened my lashes...but no more. It was actually kind of hard to tell that I even had any mascara on when using this product, which for some people would be a big plus. However, if I'm going to bother putting mascara on, I want to see a big difference!
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Cover Girl's Lash Blast Length, it makes your eyelids POP. It's portrays your eyelids as very long and bold. I have blue eyes, and this brought out the color in my eyes. It doesn't clump together, and it's very long lasting, I would recommend to almost anyone. It's also very easy to wash off, and very affordable.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try