BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Its a decent mascara but if your looking for more length i would recommend a different one. this one just doesn't provide the length that I need for my eyelashes.
Kaylee B.
I really like this mascara! It makes your lashes long and pretty. It stays on all day as well! It isn't too expensive too which is always good! I have bought it at Walmart in the past. It's a good brand!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These was a good mascara that added moderate length to my lashes. It's very affordable, especially since CoverGirl often has coupons or sales at drugstores. While this didn't give me crazy definition or length, I was impressed with the results for the price of this product. This would be good for lower lashes too since it doesn't provide dramatic, unnatural results.
Marianne S.
This is my go-to mascara, has been for as long as I can remember. I used this once, and never went back.
This mascara is perfect for more natural-looking, well-separated lashes, as opposed to spider-webby, clumpy, or very dramatic lashes. The formula goes on smoothly and stays on all day (and night!) The price is great. I really recommend it!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
As a whole, I really love the COVERGIRL LashBlast collection of mascara and find myself coming back to it every time. This product, however, is one of my least favorites from the line. It gave a more natural look to the lashes, but not quite the pizazz that I was looking for. The brush itself wasn't my favorite either.
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for me. It may have made my lashes a little more defined but it really wasn't noticeable. It isn't very lengthening to me and no matter how many layers I used it just didn't look like I was really using mascara. The only helpful bit is that I use it on my lower lashes. I don't really like my lower lashes to look super defined so this is perfect for that, it just adds a bit of color to the lower lashes on my outer corners that are super thin and almost invisible.
Courtney B.
Newport, KY
This was my go-to mascara for every day wear up until about a month ago. I love the wand for this mascara, it gets every little lash and defines them and gives them extra length. Don't let "blast" in the name make you think volume, because it doesn't do much in the volume department! I prefer long, dark, defined lashes over clumpy volumonized lashes so I prefer a mascara like this! The only product I've found that I like even more is the Physician's Formula organics jumbo lash mascara. Both are great!
Kate P.
Charlotte , NC
This is the first mascara I ever got and I still use it today! It is probably my most used mascara because I wear it most days. It doesn't not do much to the lashes but that's why I like it. I wear it on days when I don't do my makeup so I look a little more awake and fresh without looking like I have just a ton of mascara on. I love it in the brown shade!
A A.
I like the brush. I like the brown black color (it's less harsh and more natural looking for me). I just don't really see a huge difference in length and I prefer the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in the orange tube. I do like that this product comes in a non-waterproof version because waterproof mascara is just too much for my lashes on an everyday basis (Maybelline seems to only have waterproof as an option!). Maybe I'll try this beneath my LashBlast volume and see how the combination is!
Christine C.
Lombard, IL
I have thin eyelashes so when I first used CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara Brown 815 I was so pleased. It went on smoothly and actually lengthened my lashes and made them look thicker. I bought mine at Walgreens on sale. Now I buy 2 or 3 when they have a sale or coupon. I recommend this product.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try