BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Kaylee B.
I really like this mascara! It makes your lashes long and pretty. It stays on all day as well! It isn't too expensive too which is always good! I have bought it at Walmart in the past. It's a good brand!
Dani H.
Anoka, MN
I love this mascara! The thin brush makes my lashes look so nice and not chunky. I personally use this product after I apply my normal mascara to spread my lashes apart and it gives a beautiful finished look!
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
This mascara is really good, and coats each lash pretty precise. I really like to use it for my lower lashes. I like to use an assortment of mascara so I use it every now and then. Not because I don't like it, but because I like to have a variety.
Catie F.
Ohio
I’ve been using this for years. I have very thick and long lashes so I use this to just define them. Others make me feel like I’m wearing false eyelashes.
Precious B.
Winston Salem, NC
Its okay kinda clumps up on you but it does give you a lift with the lashes i just wouldn't buy again. Need to improve the formula so it isn't so thick.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome kit with awesome results I was gifted this little kit and right away I loved it on the first use ! I was able to get the look i was going for!
Melanie B.
Brockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush wasn't for me, I found that it clumped. This is an inexpensive mascara so it could be worth a try! Mascara goes on differently for everyone.
Candice G.
Bono, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad mascara but it's not my favorite drugstore mascara either. It does a good job but I feel like I have to keep on applying over and over.
Corinne S.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great mascara for the price you pay, I will admit it does flake throughout the day however if that does not bother you I would recommend it.
Maddy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works really well but I realized after a short amount of time it became clumpy which isn't the look I'm going for. Still a good mascara though.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try