BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
I love this mascara! I always struggle with finding a mascara that I like that doesn't make my lashes globby and gross. This is one of my favorite inexpensive mascaras.
Lesli P.
Allentown, PA
Lasted me forever and never had to reapply once I did my makeup. It was lightweight and easy to apply. I would buy again, the packaging made it easy to find as well!
Kendra V.
I understand that this mascara is intended to help lashes to appear longer, but I was hoping for a better amount of mascara on my lashes. It's a very natural-looking mascara, and it might work well in conjunction with another mascara that helps with lashes' volume, but I don't want to take the time to use two mascaras. It did what it said it would, but it wasn't at all what I was hoping for. I won't be repurchasing this product.
Its a decent mascara but if your looking for more length i would recommend a different one. this one just doesn't provide the length that I need for my eyelashes.
Hannah F.
Indianapolis, IN
Cover girl lash blast gives you the perfect big bold lashes! It's easy to apply and makes your lashes stand out in a crowd. Available at Walmart for any budget. It is my go to lash pick me up. Super satisfied.
Kaylee B.
I really like this mascara! It makes your lashes long and pretty. It stays on all day as well! It isn't too expensive too which is always good! I have bought it at Walmart in the past. It's a good brand!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These was a good mascara that added moderate length to my lashes. It's very affordable, especially since CoverGirl often has coupons or sales at drugstores. While this didn't give me crazy definition or length, I was impressed with the results for the price of this product. This would be good for lower lashes too since it doesn't provide dramatic, unnatural results.
Marianne S.
This is my go-to mascara, has been for as long as I can remember. I used this once, and never went back.
This mascara is perfect for more natural-looking, well-separated lashes, as opposed to spider-webby, clumpy, or very dramatic lashes. The formula goes on smoothly and stays on all day (and night!) The price is great. I really recommend it!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
As a whole, I really love the COVERGIRL LashBlast collection of mascara and find myself coming back to it every time. This product, however, is one of my least favorites from the line. It gave a more natural look to the lashes, but not quite the pizazz that I was looking for. The brush itself wasn't my favorite either.
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for me. It may have made my lashes a little more defined but it really wasn't noticeable. It isn't very lengthening to me and no matter how many layers I used it just didn't look like I was really using mascara. The only helpful bit is that I use it on my lower lashes. I don't really like my lower lashes to look super defined so this is perfect for that, it just adds a bit of color to the lower lashes on my outer corners that are super thin and almost invisible.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try