BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
It has been a while since I had used this mascara. I bought it from Walmart a couple of years ago. It did make my lashes seem to be longer. I had the waterproof. It did get the job done. The only problem that I have with waterproof mascara now is that they are made with some type of ingredient that isn't safe to use on your eyes all the time. This was the last type of waterproof mascara I had purchased. I think it is fine if you don't wear it every day, but once in a while. I'm just against using waterproof mascara on my eyes every day. I don't want to lose my eyelashes.
Ariela P.
This mascara goes on smoothly and does a great job at offering definition of my lashes and making them stand out without looking so completely unnatural. The color is great and the product isn't thick or clumpy. The brush size is perfect for the application. Some people have commented that it's too subtle, but I don't wear much makeup so it's perfect for me. If you're looking for something dramatic I wouldn't recommend it. This is absolutely the best mascara I have ever tried - natural look, easily removed with water, and doesn't end up on my face at the end of the day in the shape of black powder. Love it! The only sad fact is that I this mascara has been discontinued by Cover Girl.
Elizabeth A.
Love this mascara so much! It really helps in lengthening my eyelashes and gives it some much needed volume. I use this everyday and it lasts well throughout my long days.
Emma O.
Savannah, GA
I love both this brush and this color. It helped to lift and separate my eyelashes and keep them looking full and volumized. I also appreciated the color variety, allowing me to choose a color that best suited my complexion.
Megan S.
Trafford, AL
This mascara tends to be a little drier than your normal goopey mascara. I recommend this instead of some if the more expensive mascaras. I love how build-able it is.
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
This is a great mascara! I love that it is affordable and can find it easily at any drugstore. This defines my lashes and looks beautiful on my bottom lashes as well! Definitely recommend
Nicole T.
If you're looking for length, then this is definitely worth a try. If you need more than length then I would combine this with another mascara for the perfect going out look.
Andrea F.
Kissimmee, FL
Wish I could say I liked this product . I tried it out for a couple of days , dried out my eyes and always made them tear. I wouldn't recommend especially if you have sensitive eyes.
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
This is a great mascara. Totally affordable and will give you lashes up to your brow bone. It also has the newer style applicator that helps to separate and minimizes clumping. Worth every penny.
alecia y.
This is one of my favorite mascaras,it works best for my lashes since they don't curl well and it adds great length to them. I've had the best luck with this mascara,would love to see in my box :)
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try