BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this smokey eye kit! It's way cheaper to buy this stuff in a kit than to buy it all separately. The mascara it comes with goes on so smoothly and makes my lashes so long. This kit is worth buying!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didnt really do anything for my lashes. I have spent so much money on mascara its not even funny. I dont know if its cause theyre short or something in the mixture doesnt work for me.
Samantha B.
Used the waterproof. Wasn't impressed with the applicator. Didn't seem to extend my lashes to
The length I wanted. Liked mascara but did not like applicator. I would not purchase this item again or recommend to a friend.
Lydia M.
Stow, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE the Covergirl Lastblast mascara! It is my go-to and I always buy it at my closest Target. It leaves my lashes long and luscious for the entire day! I would highly recommend it this product!
linsey t.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great mascara. This works great for a light lash for a natural look. It's not great to layer but will have your lashes looking like the perfect whispie lash. Without falsies on.
Ariela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara goes on smoothly and does a great job at offering definition of my lashes and making them stand out without looking so completely unnatural. The color is great and the product isn't thick or clumpy. The brush size is perfect for the application. Some people have commented that it's too subtle, but I don't wear much makeup so it's perfect for me. If you're looking for something dramatic I wouldn't recommend it. This is absolutely the best mascara I have ever tried - natural look, easily removed with water, and doesn't end up on my face at the end of the day in the shape of black powder. Love it! The only sad fact is that I this mascara has been discontinued by Cover Girl.
Elizabeth A.
Love this mascara so much! It really helps in lengthening my eyelashes and gives it some much needed volume. I use this everyday and it lasts well throughout my long days.
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both this brush and this color. It helped to lift and separate my eyelashes and keep them looking full and volumized. I also appreciated the color variety, allowing me to choose a color that best suited my complexion.
Megan S.
Warrior, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara tends to be a little drier than your normal goopey mascara. I recommend this instead of some if the more expensive mascaras. I love how build-able it is.
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara! I love that it is affordable and can find it easily at any drugstore. This defines my lashes and looks beautiful on my bottom lashes as well! Definitely recommend
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try