BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Miranda V.
I'm in love with this smokey eye kit! It's way cheaper to buy this stuff in a kit than to buy it all separately. The mascara it comes with goes on so smoothly and makes my lashes so long. This kit is worth buying!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
I love both this brush and this color. It helped to lift and separate my eyelashes and keep them looking full and volumized. I also appreciated the color variety, allowing me to choose a color that best suited my complexion.
Megan S.
Trafford, AL
This mascara tends to be a little drier than your normal goopey mascara. I recommend this instead of some if the more expensive mascaras. I love how build-able it is.
naomi w.
bronxville, NY
This is a great mascara! I love that it is affordable and can find it easily at any drugstore. This defines my lashes and looks beautiful on my bottom lashes as well! Definitely recommend
Nicole T.
If you're looking for length, then this is definitely worth a try. If you need more than length then I would combine this with another mascara for the perfect going out look.
Meggie R.
Roscommon , MI
This covergirl mascara really dissapointed me. The application wand was poorly made, it was very difficult to apply the product without looking like a clumpy mess.
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
This is a great mascara. Totally affordable and will give you lashes up to your brow bone. It also has the newer style applicator that helps to separate and minimizes clumping. Worth every penny.
Lesli P.
Allentown, PA
Lasted me forever and never had to reapply once I did my makeup. It was lightweight and easy to apply. I would buy again, the packaging made it easy to find as well!
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
I love this mascara! I always struggle with finding a mascara that I like that doesn't make my lashes globby and gross. This is one of my favorite inexpensive mascaras.
Kendra V.
I understand that this mascara is intended to help lashes to appear longer, but I was hoping for a better amount of mascara on my lashes. It's a very natural-looking mascara, and it might work well in conjunction with another mascara that helps with lashes' volume, but I don't want to take the time to use two mascaras. It did what it said it would, but it wasn't at all what I was hoping for. I won't be repurchasing this product.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try