BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth A.
Love this mascara so much! It really helps in lengthening my eyelashes and gives it some much needed volume. I use this everyday and it lasts well throughout my long days.
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both this brush and this color. It helped to lift and separate my eyelashes and keep them looking full and volumized. I also appreciated the color variety, allowing me to choose a color that best suited my complexion.
Megan S.
Warrior, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara tends to be a little drier than your normal goopey mascara. I recommend this instead of some if the more expensive mascaras. I love how build-able it is.
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara! I love that it is affordable and can find it easily at any drugstore. This defines my lashes and looks beautiful on my bottom lashes as well! Definitely recommend
Nicole T.
If you're looking for length, then this is definitely worth a try. If you need more than length then I would combine this with another mascara for the perfect going out look.
Isabella L.
I stopped using it. Was not good for me, maybe because I use contact lenses, they made my eyes really itchy. It was horrible!!!

FYI. All CoverGirl mascaras made me feel this way
Andrea F.
Kissimmee, FL
Wish I could say I liked this product . I tried it out for a couple of days , dried out my eyes and always made them tear. I wouldn't recommend especially if you have sensitive eyes.
alecia y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascaras,it works best for my lashes since they don't curl well and it adds great length to them. I've had the best luck with this mascara,would love to see in my box :)
Lesli P.
Allentown, PA
Lasted me forever and never had to reapply once I did my makeup. It was lightweight and easy to apply. I would buy again, the packaging made it easy to find as well!
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
I love this mascara! I always struggle with finding a mascara that I like that doesn't make my lashes globby and gross. This is one of my favorite inexpensive mascaras.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try