BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Britney H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This was the first máscara I bought when I was in 7th grade. I'm in college now. I used it on special occasions. From what I remember, this made my lashes look longer and it it separated my lashes too.
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
Worked great to lengthen and volumize my lashes. My only downside was this particular product would flake after being worn all day. This left little black flecks under my eyes on my cheeks if I wouldnt remember to brush them off now and again.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Not big on this particular kind of mascara. Felt as if I had to apply several rimes to even try and get lashes to look extended. color was just ok. price was fair but not what id buy again
K T.
I love this mascara! If you want more than just dark lashes this is not your type. It's perfect for natural looking lashes. It doesn't clump and it doesn't leave the lashes feeling hard. I used to never like mascara on my lower lashes because of the spidery look, but with this mascara it looks great on the bottom! The wand is a great size for both upper and lower lashes. You do have to kind of work at getting the color on your lashes but after some strokes it is fine. Try to twist the wand around in the tube to make sure the color is all around the wand. I would really recommend for someone who already has long lashes but just wants some color.
Samantha B.
Used the waterproof. Wasn't impressed with the applicator. Didn't seem to extend my lashes to
The length I wanted. Liked mascara but did not like applicator. I would not purchase this item again or recommend to a friend.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
It has been a while since I had used this mascara. I bought it from Walmart a couple of years ago. It did make my lashes seem to be longer. I had the waterproof. It did get the job done. The only problem that I have with waterproof mascara now is that they are made with some type of ingredient that isn't safe to use on your eyes all the time. This was the last type of waterproof mascara I had purchased. I think it is fine if you don't wear it every day, but once in a while. I'm just against using waterproof mascara on my eyes every day. I don't want to lose my eyelashes.
Ariela P.
This mascara goes on smoothly and does a great job at offering definition of my lashes and making them stand out without looking so completely unnatural. The color is great and the product isn't thick or clumpy. The brush size is perfect for the application. Some people have commented that it's too subtle, but I don't wear much makeup so it's perfect for me. If you're looking for something dramatic I wouldn't recommend it. This is absolutely the best mascara I have ever tried - natural look, easily removed with water, and doesn't end up on my face at the end of the day in the shape of black powder. Love it! The only sad fact is that I this mascara has been discontinued by Cover Girl.
Elizabeth A.
Love this mascara so much! It really helps in lengthening my eyelashes and gives it some much needed volume. I use this everyday and it lasts well throughout my long days.
Miranda V.
I'm in love with this smokey eye kit! It's way cheaper to buy this stuff in a kit than to buy it all separately. The mascara it comes with goes on so smoothly and makes my lashes so long. This kit is worth buying!
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
I love both this brush and this color. It helped to lift and separate my eyelashes and keep them looking full and volumized. I also appreciated the color variety, allowing me to choose a color that best suited my complexion.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try