BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
If you're looking for length, then this is definitely worth a try. If you need more than length then I would combine this with another mascara for the perfect going out look.
Emily J.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
This is not a good mascara for the top lashes. It could be good for the bottom lashes but the wand and formula do not stand up to some of the other mascaras Covergirl offers
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
I used this back in the fifth grade which was years ago. Not my favorite but also I don't hate it. Dries out easily and sometimes the mascara on your lashes crumbles off.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I didn't use this color but a long time ago when this came out, I didn't think really like it. It's a natural mascara that doesn't really give the length it claims.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
I love this mascara. The wand itself works wonders. It helps to separate any lashes that might have been clumped together. Plus the formula really does add length.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I have naturally long eyelashes anyways and these just make them look amazing!!! I have received so many compliments on my eyelashes when using this mascara!
Cayleigh H.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I love it. I love the brush. My eyelashes look longer and more fuller. I apply this with another mascara and it looks so good
Izzy O.
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras to use. It gives your lashes full length and volume without looking clumpy, it also very easy to wash off:)
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great mascara for the price you pay, I will admit it does flake throughout the day however if that does not bother you I would recommend it.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I got this in the mail from a Beauty Box distributor. I have the color very black. I like how long it lasts all my last sis. And it does not run.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try