BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
I should've gotten a darker color, but I really didn't think this mascara was that awesome. I thought the original Lash Blash made my lashes look longer, along with fuller. But I have thin lashes too, so maybe that was the problem.
Ariana I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It's amazing at creating natural looking, longer lashes. I will warn you that this product isn't for volume, but will make your lashes look 100% naturally longer. It doesn't clump either. It's my #1 makeup product
Jessica M.
I absolutely love the brush on this product, but didn't know how much I actually enjoyed the product. It is a good value but I wasn't over thrilled with the product. I only used it for special occasions, but I guess if your and everyday user it would be a good product for you!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! The length of my lashes seems to double when I use this specific mascara! Super affordable and you can purchase almost anywhere! If you're looking for a cheaper but equal quality mascara than lashblast is for you!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for bottom lashes. If you just want to give a little something extra to your lashes but not go over the top then this is great, plus it gives them a bit of extra length.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to mascara. I always have some on hand even if I'm trying something else out. I can't seem to ever have enough mascara. This leaves my lashes long and full and doesn't flake through out the day.
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
I don't usually wear mascara but I picked this up at Walgreen's partly because I liked tnhe package to be honest and part because it was on sale and I had a coupon. It ended up being a pretty good product for the price but watch for looking like a raccoon after awhile.
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
For anyone that has short lashes this would be perfect for you because it really gives them that extra length to make them nice and noticeable. I've never had my lashes clump while using this, so I recommend this to everyone.
Brandi H.
Lafe, AR
One of my favorite brands of mascara!!! Love it!! Bought this at mascara at Walmart. Good packaging isn't over the top but still nice. My eye color is brown and it worked well with my eye color. Will definitely buy it again. Like I said love this mascara!!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this based on reviews on amazoin and was pleased with the results. I have super tiny lashes so I need a masc area that will bring mine out. This'd wkrkjs great to get into the tiny spots and make my eyes pop.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try