BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
I should've gotten a darker color, but I really didn't think this mascara was that awesome. I thought the original Lash Blash made my lashes look longer, along with fuller. But I have thin lashes too, so maybe that was the problem.
Ariana I.
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It's amazing at creating natural looking, longer lashes. I will warn you that this product isn't for volume, but will make your lashes look 100% naturally longer. It doesn't clump either. It's my #1 makeup product
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Love this mascara! The length of my lashes seems to double when I use this specific mascara! Super affordable and you can purchase almost anywhere! If you're looking for a cheaper but equal quality mascara than lashblast is for you!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to mascara. I always have some on hand even if I'm trying something else out. I can't seem to ever have enough mascara. This leaves my lashes long and full and doesn't flake through out the day.
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
I don't usually wear mascara but I picked this up at Walgreen's partly because I liked tnhe package to be honest and part because it was on sale and I had a coupon. It ended up being a pretty good product for the price but watch for looking like a raccoon after awhile.
Brandi H.
Lafe, AR
One of my favorite brands of mascara!!! Love it!! Bought this at mascara at Walmart. Good packaging isn't over the top but still nice. My eye color is brown and it worked well with my eye color. Will definitely buy it again. Like I said love this mascara!!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I tried this based on reviews on amazoin and was pleased with the results. I have super tiny lashes so I need a masc area that will bring mine out. This'd wkrkjs great to get into the tiny spots and make my eyes pop.
Destiny  H.
Montgomery, AL
2ndbest mascara by cover girl. Stays on all day. Recommend to anyone with short lashes. I have dark brown eyes and it makes them pop more than ever. For the price it beats any competition. I would buy it again.
Anna B.
Provo, UT
This is one of my favorite mascaras it goes on great and stays on well. It does indeed lengthen your lashes and it doesn't clump. It's reasonably priced and meets my needs in terms of mascara. I would recommend.
Madeline V.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an okay mascara but I could live without it. When applied it does tend to flake once dried and makes your eyelashes straight. Not my top choice but it's good if you just want an minimal eye brightener.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try