BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
molly c.
I love this stick, its the perfect colour for my eyelashes, and it applies very naturally and easy. It makes them curl and stay there for a while, also making it hard to run when in water but come off easy with a makeup remover, would defiantly recommend and buy again
gina t.
ottawa
this was my first ever mascara i have ever used, first got it at the age of 11. It's my go to it's non expensive and works pretty well, since it's not a wet formula it's more on the dry side so your lashes don't limp
Tara Lynn W.
Toronto, ON
I have been using this mascara since I was 15 years old and in highschool! I have tried many other mascaras from drug store to high end and I always come back to covergirl. It's either this Mascara or the lash blast volumn! Either way I will continue to buy these until I have to find something better!
Erin T.
I bought this for my girls for dance. It goes on a bit clumpy. Once you finally get it all smooth it lasts long and looks great but takes way too long to get to the that point.
Mallory L.
I hated this mascara! It did nothing to lengthen my eyelashes, even after two or three coats, and it flakes like crazy. It dried up pretty quickly so I had to add some of my contact solution to it so I could continue using it because it kills me to pay money for something and then not get some use out of it. I also didn't like the brush, and I usually love the lashblast brushes, this one seemed especially small-bristled.
Valérie H.
Repentigny, Québec
This mascara is GREAT! It's my go to mascara for a natural everyday look or for a first date! ;) This product really does lengthen your lashes and is perfect for your bottom lashes too. If you want a little bit a volume also, then wiggle the brush gently while applying this mascara, but don't expect to get extra volume. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that it runs out pretty fast... :(
Beth W.
I like most Covergirl mascaras. They do the job and rarely clump my lashes. Definitely a good, inexpensive brand that lasts a long time. I like the higher end mascaras more, but Covergirl will always have a special place in my heart.
Erin M.
Fenelon Falls, ON
Bought this and yet again disappointed..No matter how hard I try and switch up my mascara I never seem to win the battle lol. I did NOT like the brush at all!! Found it did absolutely nothing for me. It sat in my make up drawer for months and then got tossed in the garbage. Don't waist your money .. So many better options out there
Skye H.
Love this mascara, it's perfect for lengthening. I like to layer this on top of the cove girl lash blast volume mascara for the perfect falsies look. The formula is on the wetter side but doesn't flake or smudge. It's seriously a drugstore gem that I would recommend for short lashes that need length.
Victoria L.
Langley, BC
I absolutely love the bristles for the brush. Really separates the lashes and helps stop the brutal "clumping" issues that a lot of mascara's have. I'd rather it have a more intense look for the lashes, but if you're going for the more natural look it's pretty fantastic.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try