BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Megan V.
Denver, CO
Volume and coverage is not up to my personal par. I prefer a mascara that makes the lashes a bit darker. I was hoping for more length as well but at the end of the day, not a bad mascara. Just wanting a bit more.
Ann t.
I love this and use it everyday! I use to use other mascaras but now they just sit around in my makeup bag! And it is the bomb for your bottom lashes!
Kristy M.
While knowing my lashes don't really need any help in the length department and that this was marketed specifically for length, I wasn't expecting much by way of thickness. What bummed me out a bit was that I didn't get an especially long effect even after several swipes. Maybe it would work better on lighter, shorter lashes as opposed to long and naturally black lashes.
Amber D.
San Diego, CA
This mascara was ok. the formula was great, I was not a fan of the brush. It's super thin and makes it hard to build full lashes. It's nice for bottom lashes or nice precise inner corners.
Noemi  S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Recently got this mascara and i love it. It is great for lengthening your eyelashes. I use it all the time
Jessica Y.
Rock Spring, GA
I use this mascara when I want a more subtle look but still want my lashes to be noticed.
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like mascara that gives volume and length to my lashes and this is not one of them.
But what I CAN use it for, is to THICKEN MY BROWS!
Yes, it works as good as an eyebrow powder for those who would want to use it as an "eyebrow mascara".
Weird, but true!
Hence, I give it 3 stars :)
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
This is about the only mascara I use, that is if I don't count Benefit but spending $20 isn't something I want to do. Not only does it actually do what it advertises, lengthening the lashes, but there are never clumps when applying this product and it's not a harsh look but rather a natural simple look while still giving my eyes more life! I never go heavy on makeup so just adding this product before going to work gives me the image that I didn't just roll out of bed.
Riley M.
This is my go to mascara for every day wear. I have very light and thin lashes, this product lengthens and darkens perfectly while still looking natural. Does not flake during the day.
Rae M.
Really good lengthening mascara from the drugstore. I found that it did lengthen & lasted a long time.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try