BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Katherin D.
Katherin D.
Her mascara makes my eyelashes and separate yourself look beautiful without putting me postisas. my favorite color is black preference as my eyes It tends to be costly pricey.
Isis P.
Isis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it is a mask that i can use every day i like it because its define my eyelashes and give me a lot of lengt and a smooth texture
Jacey Y.
Jacey Y.
I lov CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara! I have really short lashes that you can barely even notice and this works amazing!!
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't in love with the brush. It is really long and thin, and the bristles aren't very long either. Didn't do much for me.
Tania L.
Tania L.
My go to mascara! Stays on long, easy to apply and a great colour! This mascara will make you want to go out on the town!
Valérie H.
Valérie H.
Repentigny, Québec
This mascara is GREAT! It's my go to mascara for a natural everyday look or for a first date! ;) This product really does lengthen your lashes and is perfect for your bottom lashes too. If you want a little bit a volume also, then wiggle the brush gently while applying this mascara, but don't expect to get extra volume. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that it runs out pretty fast... :(
Christina C.
Christina C.
Oakville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favourite. To start the brush is not the most exciting. I like a thicker wand that highly coats the eyelashes but this is more of a lighter and thiner application. I like the fact the bottle is sleek and clean but the formula of the actual product is not the greatest either. Not the worst but the best.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Port au Choix, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product lines smoothly and accurately. I'm a first-time user and was happy with the product. It is long-lasting and doesn't smudge. It compares very well to brands that cost around the same at the drugstore.  I'd definitely recommend it to a froemd.
AnaLuisa M.
AnaLuisa M.
Monterrey,
This product does literally nothing. It's supposed to be a mascara but I had to give it to my mom so she could use it as a product to paint her grey hairs. Not recommended although maybe as a brow brush without the actual product on it. It was my first time using it and I wouldn't buy it again.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my first mascaras from this beauty company and I definitely loved it, makes my laches longer and thicker I did used it for my everyday makeup and I recommend this product because is really worth it and chip respecting another brands
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try