BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Jessica Y.
Rock Spring, GA
I use this mascara when I want a more subtle look but still want my lashes to be noticed.
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like mascara that gives volume and length to my lashes and this is not one of them.
But what I CAN use it for, is to THICKEN MY BROWS!
Yes, it works as good as an eyebrow powder for those who would want to use it as an "eyebrow mascara".
Weird, but true!
Hence, I give it 3 stars :)
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
This is about the only mascara I use, that is if I don't count Benefit but spending $20 isn't something I want to do. Not only does it actually do what it advertises, lengthening the lashes, but there are never clumps when applying this product and it's not a harsh look but rather a natural simple look while still giving my eyes more life! I never go heavy on makeup so just adding this product before going to work gives me the image that I didn't just roll out of bed.
Riley M.
This is my go to mascara for every day wear. I have very light and thin lashes, this product lengthens and darkens perfectly while still looking natural. Does not flake during the day.
Rae M.
Really good lengthening mascara from the drugstore. I found that it did lengthen & lasted a long time.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
This is a great mascara. it actually does lengthen and makes my lashes look awesome. i wore it on a date and i looked great!
Shawna L.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you #LOVE #smokeyeyes this is the #eyekit you've been waiting for!! So #simple to use and gives you the #PERFECT #SEXY #LOOK #forless what are you waiting for #tryit #youllloveit!!
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras ever! Great with a little bit of eyeliner when I want to look somewhat put together without all of the fuss.
Rebel M.
Cottontown, Tn
Love this kit. Easy instructions and made my eye make up look amazing definitely worth it
DonnaLynn E.
Clinton, CT
My first and most loved LashBlast mascara...really does lengthen without clumping and the formula is perfect - not too wet and not too dry!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try