BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Cydney M.
Oshkosh, WI
I would not buy this in less you are going for a very natural and unoticible look, you have to coat your lashes multiple times to get it to show up and once you do its very hard and painful to remove. I would not but it again.
Marissa M.
Middle River, MD
Would not recommend had to coat it on many times and still could barely see anything , very cheap so you get what you pay for
Cynthia Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara in this wasn't good at all , I didn't like the little brush it's to hard 😩 The liner shadow was great it was a great color ! And it gives you a great smokey eye look
Emily B.
Bruce Xing, MI
I've only used this once and I was scketchy about it as first with it not being able to let you chose your colors but it actually works made my eyes really pop !
Emily H.
Manchester, NH
One of my top mascaras I buy and use. It's easy to apply. It also never comes out chunky which is a problem with a lot of other brand mascaras.
Lizbeth B.
It is a perfect kit for someone who is starting to wear makeup. It works for a starter kit for a teen.
Jess H.
Cover girl is a really affordable make-up choice. I have always used this brand and it works great. Smoky eye comes with all the necessary eye make-up to look great for a night out!
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I have a very difficult time finding mascara that I can use due to allergies and irritation. This is the FIRST mascara that I have been able to use daily without any issues. I'm so happy that I found it. I've even tried others since, but I always come back to this one! The only minor complaint that I have is I feel like it runs out really fast. I only use once daily, but I feel like I'm always buying another.
Megan V.
Denver, CO
Volume and coverage is not up to my personal par. I prefer a mascara that makes the lashes a bit darker. I was hoping for more length as well but at the end of the day, not a bad mascara. Just wanting a bit more.
Ann t.
I love this and use it everyday! I use to use other mascaras but now they just sit around in my makeup bag! And it is the bomb for your bottom lashes!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try