BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Denice R.
Denice R.
One of the best mascaras i have ever tryed and the best part is that they also have a water proof one that works miracles and doesn't smudge but is not hard to take off. I highly recommend this product
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one of my favorite mascaras.It really does get the job done.At first I had doubts,but when I tried it,it had changed my mind.
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
For anyone that has short lashes this would be perfect for you because it really gives them that extra length to make them nice and noticeable. I've never had my lashes clump while using this, so I recommend this to everyone.
Caramellll C.
Caramellll C.
I think I have this but in black. Makes my lashes look think and super long. I love it
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
This is my favorite day-to-day mascara. Perfect for darkening lashes and getting a little bit of extra length. This is one of the few mascaras I've tried that I very rarely/never have issues with clumping. Looks like your natural lashes with just a little boost. Affordable price too and can regularly find on sale at big box stores (i.e. Walmart, Target, etc.).
lilly L.
lilly L.
Glendale, AZ
Great mascara from the drug store. Nooooooooooooo clumps, good volume but it runs really easily. Other than that, its great.
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
This mascara is okay I guess. It's not amazing and I don't notice too much of a difference. I mostly use it for my lower lashes. Honestly it's just average.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Philadelphia , Pa
Good mascara but would prefer it to be more waterproof. Good deal for the price/drug store mascara. The brush is average
Maria H.
Maria H.
Richmond, KY
Good mascara. I like to layer it with the covergirl lashbloom mascara and it gives my lashes a fuller and longer look
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara so much! It doesn't have any weight to it and it feels so natural! The only thing I dislike it that it sometimes runs, but all in all, love it!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try