BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for me. It may have made my lashes a little more defined but it really wasn't noticeable. It isn't very lengthening to me and no matter how many layers I used it just didn't look like I was really using mascara. The only helpful bit is that I use it on my lower lashes. I don't really like my lower lashes to look super defined so this is perfect for that, it just adds a bit of color to the lower lashes on my outer corners that are super thin and almost invisible.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
Works great, I love the brush as it really makes my lashes not clump up and look gross.
Julia C.
Great mascara, perfect for a natural everyday look. Not very clumpy and lasts but easy to remove.
Melisa P.
Rosemount, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara!!! It does a wonderful job of lengthing and separating lashes. It doesn't give a lot of volume so, if that's what you're looking for this isn't the mascara for you.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara for the price. It makes my lashes longer and fuller
Sarah K.
This mascara is great to pair up with others. I was really happy when I used it, it was a little thin though.
Courtney B.
Newport, KY
This was my go-to mascara for every day wear up until about a month ago. I love the wand for this mascara, it gets every little lash and defines them and gives them extra length. Don't let "blast" in the name make you think volume, because it doesn't do much in the volume department! I prefer long, dark, defined lashes over clumpy volumonized lashes so I prefer a mascara like this! The only product I've found that I like even more is the Physician's Formula organics jumbo lash mascara. Both are great!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Stephanie B.
I love this lengthening mascara. I used before and after my volumnizing mascara because it separates lashes very well. My only issue is that it seems to run out of product quickly.
Ana G.
Chula Vista, CA
This mascara really does what is says it gives you length!, but it doesn't give me the full look I want. It's ok if you want a delicate, natural look.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try