BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Ann t.
Ann t.
I love this and use it everyday! I use to use other mascaras but now they just sit around in my makeup bag! And it is the bomb for your bottom lashes!
Megan V.
Megan V.
Lakewood, CO
Volume and coverage is not up to my personal par. I prefer a mascara that makes the lashes a bit darker. I was hoping for more length as well but at the end of the day, not a bad mascara. Just wanting a bit more.
Mel M.
Mel M.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Not really a fan of this mascara. Only ever bought it once and moved on to another brand/product. CG mascara doesn't do it for me anymore.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Cover Girl's Lash Blast Length, it makes your eyelids POP. It's portrays your eyelids as very long and bold. I have blue eyes, and this brought out the color in my eyes. It doesn't clump together, and it's very long lasting, I would recommend to almost anyone. It's also very easy to wash off, and very affordable.
Ash V.
Ash V.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this WAS my favorite mascara ever but everywhere I go to find it is sold out/dosnt even have a spot to sell anymore- WHAAAAAA. ive opted for the loreal telescope mascara but the wand isn't the same
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
This mascara did exactly what it's name says: lengthened my lashes...but no more. It was actually kind of hard to tell that I even had any mascara on when using this product, which for some people would be a big plus. However, if I'm going to bother putting mascara on, I want to see a big difference!
Christine C.
Christine C.
Lombard, IL
I have thin eyelashes so when I first used CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara Brown 815 I was so pleased. It went on smoothly and actually lengthened my lashes and made them look thicker. I bought mine at Walgreens on sale. Now I buy 2 or 3 when they have a sale or coupon. I recommend this product.
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Gilbert, SC
This is one fantastic mascara! It lasts all day without drying out and is easy to remove at night.
Allie O.
Allie O.
I love this mascara. Cost effective. And it does what it says it will. My lashes look longer and it doesn't smear. Usually buy black and waterproof.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a decent mascara. I liked to use the wand to fix my mascara. I like to mix my mascaras and these tiny Wands work wonders to spread out the lashes.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try