BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have for any makeup guru! It adds great length to your lashes and gives you that false eyelash look. It doesn't get lumpy and it's easy to carry around in your purse, I never leave home without it because I have small eyes but with this it always makes my eyes pop!
Karina G.
Karina G.
Fitchburg , WI

I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure the one I first grab!
Jennifer  L.
Jennifer L.
Powder Springs, GA
It didn't really add a lot of length as I thought it would but it just made them look natural not clumpy or too exaggerated looking.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara! gives my lashes a very clean, defined look with the clumps. It doesn't add must volume but does what it's supposed to when it comes to adding length. I would definitely recommend this product!
sharon c.
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
This is about the only mascara I use, that is if I don't count Benefit but spending $20 isn't something I want to do. Not only does it actually do what it advertises, lengthening the lashes, but there are never clumps when applying this product and it's not a harsh look but rather a natural simple look while still giving my eyes more life! I never go heavy on makeup so just adding this product before going to work gives me the image that I didn't just roll out of bed.
Mili Rani R.
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like mascara that gives volume and length to my lashes and this is not one of them.
But what I CAN use it for, is to THICKEN MY BROWS!
Yes, it works as good as an eyebrow powder for those who would want to use it as an "eyebrow mascara".
Weird, but true!
Hence, I give it 3 stars :)
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Rock Spring, GA
I use this mascara when I want a more subtle look but still want my lashes to be noticed.
Noemi  S.
Noemi S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Recently got this mascara and i love it. It is great for lengthening your eyelashes. I use it all the time
Amber D.
Amber D.
San Diego, CA
This mascara was ok. the formula was great, I was not a fan of the brush. It's super thin and makes it hard to build full lashes. It's nice for bottom lashes or nice precise inner corners.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
While knowing my lashes don't really need any help in the length department and that this was marketed specifically for length, I wasn't expecting much by way of thickness. What bummed me out a bit was that I didn't get an especially long effect even after several swipes. Maybe it would work better on lighter, shorter lashes as opposed to long and naturally black lashes.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try