BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
avery c.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes your lashes look long and voluminous. It is true, when it says that it is waterproof. I have used it while swimming and it doesn't break up. One problem with this product is that it is pretty hard to take off.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Used the waterproof. Wasn't impressed with the applicator. Didn't seem to extend my lashes to
The length I wanted. Liked mascara but did not like applicator. I would not purchase this item again or recommend to a friend.
Yahaira  R.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this for my bottom lashes since they're smaller than top lashes. It does wonders and its waterproof too so it's really great for school. It does tend to smudge a little throughout the days but it's still amazing.
Christina C.
Christina C.
This was an alright mascara. I prefer the original LashBlast though. I bought this since I liked the original so much that maybe this would be okay. This would probably be good for someone looking for natural lashes.
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
This mascara is an awesome price! I use it for my bottom lashes pretty much every time I do my makeup. It is awesome if you don't have much lash to work with because the brush is small and easy to work with.
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
I love this mascara!! I never use any other kind. It makes your lashes long and beautiful! The price is great. I can buy it for $7 at Walmart! I use it every single day! :) I highly recommend this product.
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lengthening mascara, but this didn't do the trick. I found that it was way too difficult to build up the look and I could never get and intense enough look. It lengthened okay but not the best.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
This is a great mascara. Totally affordable and will give you lashes up to your brow bone. It also has the newer style applicator that helps to separate and minimizes clumping. Worth every penny.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Passaic, NJ
This mascara is really good for when you are using false lashes and so just blend your lanes with the fake ones. And it's really good for you're lower laws because of the skinny/slim applicator.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
I stopped using it. Was not good for me, maybe because I use contact lenses, they made my eyes really itchy. It was horrible!!!

FYI. All CoverGirl mascaras made me feel this way
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try