BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a whole, I really love the COVERGIRL LashBlast collection of mascara and find myself coming back to it every time. This product, however, is one of my least favorites from the line. It gave a more natural look to the lashes, but not quite the pizazz that I was looking for. The brush itself wasn't my favorite either.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I didn't use this color but a long time ago when this came out, I didn't think really like it. It's a natural mascara that doesn't really give the length it claims.
Emily E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this to do much for my eye lashes, but I think I like it ok for my eyebrows.
Not waterproof. What else? Hmm,... you need to check for small-ish wet clumps of mascara wheather on your lashes or your eyebrows.. .That's it. that's all I've got.
Marianne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara, has been for as long as I can remember. I used this once, and never went back.
This mascara is perfect for more natural-looking, well-separated lashes, as opposed to spider-webby, clumpy, or very dramatic lashes. The formula goes on smoothly and stays on all day (and night!) The price is great. I really recommend it!
Reganne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara especially of you want to go for a more natural everyday look because it doesn't go on too dark or anything, lengthens and makes them look good
Awesome K.
I love the mascara that it comes with but I have not used anything else from this package but I would sure like to test it out.
Olivia P.
Thorp, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl lash blast volume waterproof us a great product. For a drugstore brand, it dies well.
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly i love this mascara it makes my lashes long and full i recomend it its long lasting and it doesnt brake off once you have it on like others it is kinda hard to take off but its worth it it last all day
Tiffany N.
I like this mascara if i cant find one of the other mascaras that i ususally use. It makes my lashes long as if i have on falses on which i love and always get asjed if i have fake lashes on.
Melissa J.
I love this one but in black. When I use brown it makes my eyes look sad. I love this density of this mascara and the wand makes each eye lash separate making my eyes look gorgeous! Good price too!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try