BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Bri B.
Bri B.
Irving, TX
This product is perfect for giving you natural looking lashes. It adds length and darkens your lashes to make them stand out more than usual, but not so much to where they look huge and dramatic. Those looking for a mascara that will give you that "dramatic" look might not be satisfied because this looks more natural. But I seriously love this mascara and the look it gives. It doesn't clump or make your lashes spidery, which is why I prefer it over other mascaras.
Makaila M.
Makaila M.
Woodstock, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara definitely gave me length but when it comes to volume you definitely want to add another mascara too it. It's good for the bottom lashes too if you want them to stand out in length but once again you have to add another mascara for thickness and color.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Huntington, WV
This is a good lengthening mascara. I use it as a base mascara on my lashes. The wand is very good at separating out the lashes.
Pearl H.
Pearl H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It doesn't clump & it lasts all day. I have to build at least 2 costs to get the length & fullness I want, but I don't think I'll ever use a different mascara.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I found out the hard way that I love real brissel brushes. Plastic ones, like covergirl never seem to do any justice for me. Within an hour the mascara made me look like I had two black eyes because it ran off my lashes! Defiantly a waste of money.
Phuong-An N.
Phuong-An N.
Edmonds, WA
It's a very natural mascara that's kind of fuzzy looking and grainy. It is generally, smudge-proof. What I do like about this mascara, is that it allows for your lashes to remain soft and flexible.
April G.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
This mascara was just not for me. I get the best results with mascara when I use a full bristled brush and this one had a skinny fiber brush. I think it would have worked a little better if the fibers were a little longer.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Corinth, MS
I have a complicated mascara process. First I apply a primer, then I curl, then use a small comb to separate, if necessary. Then I use this. It's perfect every time.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Vista, CA
Great mascara, super easy to apply. Best thing is that it does not leave clumps which is AMAZING!
Torsha D.
Torsha D.
WEST FORK, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great. It goes on easy and smooth. It does not leave clumps. It makes my lashes look longer.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try