BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Isa ..
In my opinion, if you have thick short lashes this mascara is DECENT. I have short thick lashes and this product added a nice amount of length and looked pretty natural. I would purchase this product again. Although, if you have thin lashes and want volume, I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Katie J.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara for many reasons :) it makes eyelashes long and separates, absolutely no clumping! It's also water resistant, which makes it easier to remove than waterproof mascaras. good price too :) love this!
K T.
I love this mascara! If you want more than just dark lashes this is not your type. It's perfect for natural looking lashes. It doesn't clump and it doesn't leave the lashes feeling hard. I used to never like mascara on my lower lashes because of the spidery look, but with this mascara it looks great on the bottom! The wand is a great size for both upper and lower lashes. You do have to kind of work at getting the color on your lashes but after some strokes it is fine. Try to twist the wand around in the tube to make sure the color is all around the wand. I would really recommend for someone who already has long lashes but just wants some color.
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras! The brush had fine bristles and is thin which I like to get as much length as possible. It's great for a base layer if you want to use a different mascara fir a second coat. I love all covergirl mascaras but will definitely be repurchasing this one!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These was a good mascara that added moderate length to my lashes. It's very affordable, especially since CoverGirl often has coupons or sales at drugstores. While this didn't give me crazy definition or length, I was impressed with the results for the price of this product. This would be good for lower lashes too since it doesn't provide dramatic, unnatural results.
yesenia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good mascara did bottom lashes gives good volume. Great for upper lashes also since its so tiny it opens lashes nicely
Karen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara because it was on clearance and I really regretted it. I understand that it's only meant to lengthen, but it didn't even do that for me :/
Claudia M.
Great for length. Doesn't hold too well. I think I prefer the falsies by Maybelline more. It gives me length, hold, and volume.
Haleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dried up pretty quickly on me and I didn't honestly see much lengthening.
Keesha P.
This really great for getting those lower lashes. It doesn't clump and there's no fallout.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try