BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
York, Pa
This is the first mascara that hasn't irritated my eyes in a while. I enjoy the natural more defined look it offers. This is definitely a mascara I would purchase again.
amanda s.
amanda s.
wisconsin
I think i got a bad tube, its was dry, almost grey looking and i purchased the blackest black. was very dry and i didn't get many uses out of it. i might try again.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
Love this mascara! A lot of my makeup artist friends use this on set. I have since started using more $ mascara, but this is still a drugstore go to!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
This wand is too small for the upper lashes in my opinion. It just does not get a lot on. I would say this works better for the lower lashes because of the small bristles. Same great covergirl formula but just bad wand.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I really didn't like this mascara. it didn't give me any length. it did nothing! Lash blast needs to stick to volume.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
I love this. It was lengthening and it worked like a dream. This is one of my holy graild
oksana s.
oksana s.
Sacramento , Ca
I love this mascara, it gives me the most natural look. Spreads my lashes. I even use this on top of other mascara. I love the wand
Classic mascara not the best for length but great for an everyday look. Great volume
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl mascara but this really didn't do anything for my lashes. I like dry formulas but this one was too dry.
Denea W.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I've used this mascara once, but did not notice any extra "length". My eyelashes didn't even look any different from before I had applied the mascara.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try