BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Casey P.
Casey P.
This was the first mascara I started out with and I like it. It wasn't too bold which was good for me since I didn't want it to be too noticeable that I started wearing makeup. But once I got used to wearing mascara, I wanted an upgrade from this because it honestly doesn't do much for my eyes.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Good for the price, but I would pay more for better. It is a plastic applicator, which I like, but I know others who don't
Ali H.
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
This is a wonderful mascara. It lengthens lashes and separates them perfectly. It has a skinny applicator so it separates the lashes easier. The only downside to this product is you have to apply several coats if you want fuller lashes. I recommend using this product first to lengthen than use a different mascara to create a fuller look.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Hate runny mascaras, and this one took a long time to dry. Was also clumpy with second coat which i hate for mascaras
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the way this mascara goes on. I use it for my everyday mascara. I just wish that it would make my eyelashes look a little bit fuller.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I don't have to apply too many coats and I've gotten compliments on it.
M M.
M M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I find that this has been one of my go-to drug store mascara brands. It separates the lashes and makes them look natural, not too spidery or clumpy. I compare it to Benefit's "Yes! They're Real" mascara, but it is not as long lasting as Benefit's mascara.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
I just got this and used it today, I've previously used their volume mascara and swear by them. It does definitely make my lashes longer but I wouldn't say up to 80% longer. One of the things that I do like is that it is very light, it doesn't feel like I have mascara on and there are no clumps :)
Asia A.
Asia A.
I lob veer this product. Especially because I found it on sale and had a coupon. But I have it in brown and it does its job. I now use it for my brows it awesome for filling in sparse areas and keeping them in place.... After the shadow of course.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
This is a very good lengthening mascara. Its formula isn't as thick as I would like it to be, but if you are looking for major length, try this one!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try