BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
megan s.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
This is a very dry mascara and I always use it as my first coat to set my lashes quickly into their curled position. The bristles are very short and coat each lash.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This mascara is definitely pretty good. It will most definitely lengthen your lashes, that is the sole purpose. It does clump a bit though.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment because my eyelashes are long to start and it gives them more definition and length without clumping my eyelashes together which is exactly what I was looking for! Also, a very good price and I will probably be repurchasing it in the future!
Mara S.
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice every day mascara, but nothing very exciting about it. If I had the option between this or another covergirl mascara, I would definitely choose the other.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all-time favorites! It lengthens and is a great first-coat mascara! Doesn't flake underneath other mascaras. I would call this a primer, but it's great for a nude look too alone. Lasts a long time.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it every day. It's perfect if you don't like to use a lot of mascara and want a more natural look. Some days I wear just this or I'll wear it with the black tube of mascara for fuller look.
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
I like the length and separation of the lashes but I would like some volume too
Phandy S.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
This mascara does give a bit of length. Does it volumize? Not exactly (will is not a volumizing mascara anywho). It does give a natural look but in a nice way. It does not clump either :)
A A.
A A.
I like the brush. I like the brown black color (it's less harsh and more natural looking for me). I just don't really see a huge difference in length and I prefer the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in the orange tube. I do like that this product comes in a non-waterproof version because waterproof mascara is just too much for my lashes on an everyday basis (Maybelline seems to only have waterproof as an option!). Maybe I'll try this beneath my LashBlast volume and see how the combination is!
Leah B.
Leah B.
lexington, KY
Ok mascara. Don't like the brush too much. Love other products from this brand. This mascara isn't my favorite though.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try