BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is a great mascara for the price. It makes my lashes longer and fuller
Melisa P.
Melisa P.
Rosemount, MN
I absolutely love this mascara!!! It does a wonderful job of lengthing and separating lashes. It doesn't give a lot of volume so, if that's what you're looking for this isn't the mascara for you.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Great mascara, perfect for a natural everyday look. Not very clumpy and lasts but easy to remove.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
Works great, I love the brush as it really makes my lashes not clump up and look gross.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
This mascara really didn't do anything for me. It may have made my lashes a little more defined but it really wasn't noticeable. It isn't very lengthening to me and no matter how many layers I used it just didn't look like I was really using mascara. The only helpful bit is that I use it on my lower lashes. I don't really like my lower lashes to look super defined so this is perfect for that, it just adds a bit of color to the lower lashes on my outer corners that are super thin and almost invisible.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
This is a pretty nice mascara. I haven't had any problems with it. I personally use other mascaras with it to get the look I really want. To me it is a mascara if you are looking for a more naturel eye.
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing miraculous about this product. It's very basic and does the job of making lashes darker and a little bit longer. However, if not replaced every couple months it begins to become clumpy. The wand is very basic but a little too long for my tastes. If you want basic this is your type of mascara.
amanda k.
amanda k.
I did like this mascara. It goes on very clean with no need for multiple reapplications. Separates lashes and isn't clumpy. And was relatively cheap.
Raven J.
Raven J.
I absolutely love this mascara! The long and thin wand is super easy to use and males me lashes extremely long.
Alex C.
Alex C.
The thin wand makes it so easy to coat every lash and makes your eyelashes super amazing. Worth the price.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try