BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
April P.
April P.
Burlington, WA
Inexpensive and worth every penny! I love the value of this go to mascara. I always have some in my bag!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO
Only liner and mascara I will use. Mascara last all day and tube last long as well. The liner last me months and never needs sharpening!
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long.
Annalise R.
Annalise R.
Redford, MI
I chose this mascara as an alternative to some of the more dramatic, volumizing options I already had. It provided some length (minimal), and was not clumpy at all; however, it was a VERY natural look. My lashes are already long, dark, and curly, so I'm not so sure how much of a difference the mascara made. I worry that someone with shorter, lighter lashes would not get a noticeable difference. I still like it for an everyday, natural look.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty disappointed with this mascara. I have blonde eyelashes, so I like having dark mascara possible, and this mascara just didn't cut it, even though I bought the dark black.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Chula Vista, CA
This mascara really does what is says it gives you length!, but it doesn't give me the full look I want. It's ok if you want a delicate, natural look.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
I love this lengthening mascara. I used before and after my volumnizing mascara because it separates lashes very well. My only issue is that it seems to run out of product quickly.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Newport, KY
This was my go-to mascara for every day wear up until about a month ago. I love the wand for this mascara, it gets every little lash and defines them and gives them extra length. Don't let "blast" in the name make you think volume, because it doesn't do much in the volume department! I prefer long, dark, defined lashes over clumpy volumonized lashes so I prefer a mascara like this! The only product I've found that I like even more is the Physician's Formula organics jumbo lash mascara. Both are great!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
This mascara is great to pair up with others. I was really happy when I used it, it was a little thin though.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try