BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Caramellll C.
I think I have this but in black. Makes my lashes look think and super long. I love it
Tammie W.
Burlington, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara glides on easily love the way it makes my lashes look very good stuff
Tiffany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this and it was okay. There's a lot better you can get but it's alright.
Katie W.
Clemmons, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an OK mascara. It did somewhat lengthen but not by much. Did last all day.
Haleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dried up pretty quickly on me and I didn't honestly see much lengthening.
Amna A.
It says length but j didn't see much length as I was expecting in this mascara.
Adrianna T.
Swampscott, MA
This is my favorite mascara EVER. I don't like the sort of bold, stand out look, so this is perfect. It's noticeable enough to know you're wearing mascara, but at the same time time very natural and subtle. It's also light and not clumpy or heavy on the eyes, so that's nice too.
Cynthia P.
Corinth, MS
I have a complicated mascara process. First I apply a primer, then I curl, then use a small comb to separate, if necessary. Then I use this. It's perfect every time.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
This mascara was just not for me. I get the best results with mascara when I use a full bristled brush and this one had a skinny fiber brush. I think it would have worked a little better if the fibers were a little longer.
Phuong-An N.
Edmonds, WA
It's a very natural mascara that's kind of fuzzy looking and grainy. It is generally, smudge-proof. What I do like about this mascara, is that it allows for your lashes to remain soft and flexible.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try