BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Emily H.
Emily H.
Manchester, NH
One of my top mascaras I buy and use. It's easy to apply. It also never comes out chunky which is a problem with a lot of other brand mascaras.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bruce Xing, MI
I've only used this once and I was scketchy about it as first with it not being able to let you chose your colors but it actually works made my eyes really pop !
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
Good value for the money. Includes everything you need to make your eyes pop!
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara in this wasn't good at all , I didn't like the little brush it's to hard 😩 The liner shadow was great it was a great color ! And it gives you a great smokey eye look
Awesome K.
Awesome K.
I love the mascara that it comes with but I have not used anything else from this package but I would sure like to test it out.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
The Lash blast Mascara is my favorite go to for my lashes! I have extra long lashes and this mascara keeps the length while making them look full and thick as well.
Brittany C.
Fantastic. No reason to buy pricy luxury mascara. This product is better anyway. And it lasts longer.
Jesseca B.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
This mascara is really good, and coats each lash pretty precise. I really like to use it for my lower lashes. I like to use an assortment of mascara so I use it every now and then. Not because I don't like it, but because I like to have a variety.
Raechal W.
Raechal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty much like any other mascara. Nothing too substantial, but my lashes do look fuller and longer. This is pretty long-lasting and a good value for the price. Overall not blown away, but satisfied!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
This was my go-to mascara until I switched to the cover girl clump buster mascara. This is still one of my favorites. It goes on easily, minimal clumps, long lasting and makes my lashes look smiles long. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheap mascara to make their lashes appear longer.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try