BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Amanda F.
Good for the price, but I would pay more for better. It is a plastic applicator, which I like, but I know others who don't
Casey P.
This was the first mascara I started out with and I like it. It wasn't too bold which was good for me since I didn't want it to be too noticeable that I started wearing makeup. But once I got used to wearing mascara, I wanted an upgrade from this because it honestly doesn't do much for my eyes.
Leah B.
lexington, KY
Ok mascara. Don't like the brush too much. Love other products from this brand. This mascara isn't my favorite though.
A A.
I like the brush. I like the brown black color (it's less harsh and more natural looking for me). I just don't really see a huge difference in length and I prefer the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in the orange tube. I do like that this product comes in a non-waterproof version because waterproof mascara is just too much for my lashes on an everyday basis (Maybelline seems to only have waterproof as an option!). Maybe I'll try this beneath my LashBlast volume and see how the combination is!
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
This mascara does give a bit of length. Does it volumize? Not exactly (will is not a volumizing mascara anywho). It does give a natural look but in a nice way. It does not clump either :)
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
I like the length and separation of the lashes but I would like some volume too
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it every day. It's perfect if you don't like to use a lot of mascara and want a more natural look. Some days I wear just this or I'll wear it with the black tube of mascara for fuller look.
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice every day mascara, but nothing very exciting about it. If I had the option between this or another covergirl mascara, I would definitely choose the other.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all-time favorites! It lengthens and is a great first-coat mascara! Doesn't flake underneath other mascaras. I would call this a primer, but it's great for a nude look too alone. Lasts a long time.
Nicole A.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment because my eyelashes are long to start and it gives them more definition and length without clumping my eyelashes together which is exactly what I was looking for! Also, a very good price and I will probably be repurchasing it in the future!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try