BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waverly, NY
I have very short lashes and this may have given the illusion of longer lashes but only for a very short period of time.
sam b.
sam b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the best drugstore lash products available. perfect for everyday use and the price is right especially since it lasts so long. the brown is a nice every day option as opposed to black that can be more dramatic. I would recommend it and would absolutely repurchase it.
Roxann M.
Roxann M.
used this once wasn't satisfied. so i changed and im still
searching for the perfect mascara
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Great product that leaves my lashes soft and clump free. Price is great too. Lasts a long time. Stays on all day.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara is nice for a drug store brand, the package is very eye catching. The mascara itself doesn't break off and lasts all day. It's not a bad price for what you get. I would recommend this, if you enjoy a nice amount of length.
Ariela P.
Ariela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara goes on smoothly and does a great job at offering definition of my lashes and making them stand out without looking so completely unnatural. The color is great and the product isn't thick or clumpy. The brush size is perfect for the application. Some people have commented that it's too subtle, but I don't wear much makeup so it's perfect for me. If you're looking for something dramatic I wouldn't recommend it. This is absolutely the best mascara I have ever tried - natural look, easily removed with water, and doesn't end up on my face at the end of the day in the shape of black powder. Love it! The only sad fact is that I this mascara has been discontinued by Cover Girl.
Jennah-Leigh D.
Jennah-Leigh D.
Alma, MI
I really love this mascara gives me the length of lashes that I want and it doesn't clump together
Marianne S.
Marianne S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara, has been for as long as I can remember. I used this once, and never went back.
This mascara is perfect for more natural-looking, well-separated lashes, as opposed to spider-webby, clumpy, or very dramatic lashes. The formula goes on smoothly and stays on all day (and night!) The price is great. I really recommend it!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this to do much for my eye lashes, but I think I like it ok for my eyebrows.
Not waterproof. What else? Hmm,... you need to check for small-ish wet clumps of mascara wheather on your lashes or your eyebrows.. .That's it. that's all I've got.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to mascara. I always have some on hand even if I'm trying something else out. I can't seem to ever have enough mascara. This leaves my lashes long and full and doesn't flake through out the day.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try