BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Great product! You don't need false lashes when using this Mascara. Easy to use, easy to ad layers and this doesn't smudge onto your face and leave spots like some other mascaras. The brush that comes with this is so easy to apply the product. Try it you won't be sorry.
Liz H.
Memphis , TN
This is my holy grail of mascaras (besides Benefit), it doesn't clump up at all and it comes in waterproof. It makes my lashes look so full and lng. It is such a good price, I buy mine at target or Walmart. I would highly suggest this is you want a great mascara that won't make your wallet cry.
Karen W.
This is perfect for every day use and makes my blue eyes look bluer than black mascara does. Packaging is okay - the slim tube is easy to hold, but it's annoying to store becasue it's tapered. Better than the fat tubes though. Perfect way to get some polish and panache for work without going over the top glam.
Carey G.
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with the bright yellow packaging of this product. It is super affordable. Can be found at so many drug stores in your local area like Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS. I highly recommend this product you need this product in your life it is a complete game changer.
Raechal W.
Works pretty much like any other mascara. Nothing too substantial, but my lashes do look fuller and longer. This is pretty long-lasting and a good value for the price. Overall not blown away, but satisfied!
Janie H.
Presto, PA
I have been using lashblast mascara (the original one in the orange container) for 10 years and I have yet to find anything better. I try their variations like this one from time to time however I always go back. This one just doesn't give the volume or non-clumpiness as the other!
Kate N.
This is the latest in a series of Covergirl mascaras I've tried, and I'm not exactly thrilled. While it's the best drug store mascara I've tried thus far, I still find that it smudges like crazy. I have oily skin, and perhaps it would work well for someone with normal or dry skin, but by noon I have raccoon eyes.
Lilly K.
Baltimore
this product is good though at times I have alot of issues with it clumping or running slightly.  This is an issue for me since I am always on the run and want the look but not all the work that comes with it. Overal, it is a very good mascara and I would buy again.
Kaelyn C.
I love this mascara!! I never use any other kind. It makes your lashes long and beautiful! The price is great. I can buy it for $7 at Walmart! I use it every single day! :) I highly recommend this product.
Meral H.
Dalton, GA
This mascara was great for me because I have naturally thick lashes, but I need more length. This provided that length that I needed. This mascara was a good value for the cost and lasted over a month for me. It did not dry out quickly. I recommend this for those who have thick lashes and want to add more length.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try