BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Mackinley P.
Mackinley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't cause too many clumps and it does make your lashes look longer. However, it doesn't give much volume, for me anyways, so I normally have to use a second mascara to make my lashes look as full as I would like them to. But it's good for just a casual, relaxed look.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Great product! You don't need false lashes when using this Mascara. Easy to use, easy to ad layers and this doesn't smudge onto your face and leave spots like some other mascaras. The brush that comes with this is so easy to apply the product. Try it you won't be sorry.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
Hemet, CA
I don't usually wear mascara but I picked this up at Walgreen's partly because I liked tnhe package to be honest and part because it was on sale and I had a coupon. It ended up being a pretty good product for the price but watch for looking like a raccoon after awhile.
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
I bought this needing a quick fix because one of my falsies flew off my face (thanks wind) and I wasn't crazy about it. It did make my lashes look a little thicker but didn't give them much length. It also had this weird chemical smell to it. I won't by this again.
Danny R.
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
MY FAV MASCARA EVER. I love that "makeup free" look, and this is the perfect mascara for it. It really lengthens your eyelashes without putting globs on them. It is totally buildable if you want a more length intensive look. This is a necessity in my makeup bag (:
Nohema D.
Nohema D.
El Paso, TX
I haven't seen this mascara in a while, I remember that I did tried though, and I used to use it on my lower eyelashes because the brush is not fat, that way you don't make a mess with your mascara ( like when you use fat brushes the mascara gets on your skin)
Alex M.
Alex M.
CoverGirl has some of the best mascara. I've tried a lot of other brands and always come back to this product.
It is easy to apply, not easily clumped, and stays on all day. It' really affordable compared to many alternatives and I would def reccomend
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Just an okay mascara. I have an issue with the brush (too small/thin for me) and the dryness. I have bought this on several occasions when it's on sale and it seems to dry out so quickly each time. Formula needs to be worked on. Would not buy again.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
I should've gotten a darker color, but I really didn't think this mascara was that awesome. I thought the original Lash Blash made my lashes look longer, along with fuller. But I have thin lashes too, so maybe that was the problem.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Battle Ground, IN
Another one of my cover girl favorites. My eyelashes are so light and thin . This really helped my lashes stand out. I pride myself on making my eyes a focal point when I do my makeup. This rest helped me with long beautiful lashes
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try