BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail of mascaras (besides Benefit), it doesn't clump up at all and it comes in waterproof. It makes my lashes look so full and lng. It is such a good price, I buy mine at target or Walmart. I would highly suggest this is you want a great mascara that won't make your wallet cry.
Raechal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty much like any other mascara. Nothing too substantial, but my lashes do look fuller and longer. This is pretty long-lasting and a good value for the price. Overall not blown away, but satisfied!
Carey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with the bright yellow packaging of this product. It is super affordable. Can be found at so many drug stores in your local area like Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS. I highly recommend this product you need this product in your life it is a complete game changer.
Janie H.
Presto, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using lashblast mascara (the original one in the orange container) for 10 years and I have yet to find anything better. I try their variations like this one from time to time however I always go back. This one just doesn't give the volume or non-clumpiness as the other!
Kate N.
This is the latest in a series of Covergirl mascaras I've tried, and I'm not exactly thrilled. While it's the best drug store mascara I've tried thus far, I still find that it smudges like crazy. I have oily skin, and perhaps it would work well for someone with normal or dry skin, but by noon I have raccoon eyes.
Meral H.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was great for me because I have naturally thick lashes, but I need more length. This provided that length that I needed. This mascara was a good value for the cost and lasted over a month for me. It did not dry out quickly. I recommend this for those who have thick lashes and want to add more length.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to mascara. I don't like the bristly mascara wands, in my opinion they leave your eyelashes looking clumped and spidery looking. That's why I love this wand, it has spikes and can beautifully separate your lashes while making them look long and full.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite mascaras for light makeup look. I can't find it in stores anymore but I found some on amazon. :) I think my favorite part is the wand. It separates the lashes nicely and creates a lot of length. I would highly recommend this.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! My lashes are really long but straight and with this product it really makes them last all day long. My eye color is dark brown and I use it every day! Really easy to apply and also to take off. I would totally recommend this product
Ryan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my absolute favorite mascara! No clumps and it separated all my lashes and made them look SO long. It was a good price and applied pretty easily. I'm so sad I can't find it anymore. I haven't been able to find anything that works as well as it did.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try