BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Bailey, NC
I like this because I have really big eyes and my eye lashes are very small this makes them really long it's awsome
Sahara C.
Sahara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too bad. Didn't really make my lashes too much longer. The long wand makes application alittle bit harder to apply. The skinny applicator make it easier to get really close to the lash line. Great for bottom lashes.
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
Katy, TX
I have very short and blonde eyelashes. This mascara makes my eyelashes look long and healthy!
kristen n.
kristen n.
Astoria, NY
Love this product! Cover girl mascaras never fail. I have long lashes and they help keep them looking full and great!
Sheyi T.
Sheyi T.
Thornton
I LOVE long lashes. I practically need this mascara because when I do my lashes, I need them to be long and big
Vero L.
Vero L.
Is the best one eveeeeer it leaves my eyes looking perfect and natural it is cheap and you can find it everywhere
Jocelyn N.
Jocelyn N.
San Jose, CA
This made my lashes popping but it wasn't my favorite. I wish it was waterproof and I meant to get the black one
Its a decent mascara but if your looking for more length i would recommend a different one. this one just doesn't provide the length that I need for my eyelashes.
Noura D.
Noura D.
Rochelle Park
Doesnt give you "blast" eyelashes. It just just some pump to your eyelashes nothing too crazy.
Promise M.
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
Worked great to lengthen and volumize my lashes. My only downside was this particular product would flake after being worn all day. This left little black flecks under my eyes on my cheeks if I wouldnt remember to brush them off now and again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try