BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
This is a very dry mascara and I always use it as my first coat to set my lashes quickly into their curled position. The bristles are very short and coat each lash.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This mascara is definitely pretty good. It will most definitely lengthen your lashes, that is the sole purpose. It does clump a bit though.
Nicole A.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment because my eyelashes are long to start and it gives them more definition and length without clumping my eyelashes together which is exactly what I was looking for! Also, a very good price and I will probably be repurchasing it in the future!
Ana G.
Chula Vista, CA
This mascara really does what is says it gives you length!, but it doesn't give me the full look I want. It's ok if you want a delicate, natural look.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate runny mascaras, and this one took a long time to dry. Was also clumpy with second coat which i hate for mascaras
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all-time favorites! It lengthens and is a great first-coat mascara! Doesn't flake underneath other mascaras. I would call this a primer, but it's great for a nude look too alone. Lasts a long time.
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice every day mascara, but nothing very exciting about it. If I had the option between this or another covergirl mascara, I would definitely choose the other.
Abigail W.
I was disappointed to say the least it seems the the shadows is greasy and the liner smears so bad. Not a fan of the mascara either
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it every day. It's perfect if you don't like to use a lot of mascara and want a more natural look. Some days I wear just this or I'll wear it with the black tube of mascara for fuller look.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
I was not impressed with this mascara. It did not lengthen my eyelashes and it dried out super quick. It also clumped up a lot.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try