BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Roxann M.
Roxann M.
used this once wasn't satisfied. so i changed and im still
searching for the perfect mascara
sam b.
sam b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the best drugstore lash products available. perfect for everyday use and the price is right especially since it lasts so long. the brown is a nice every day option as opposed to black that can be more dramatic. I would recommend it and would absolutely repurchase it.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waverly, NY
I have very short lashes and this may have given the illusion of longer lashes but only for a very short period of time.
Kathia M.
Kathia M.
Sabana Gardens calle 28 blq 13 # 15 Carolina Puerto Rico
Very nice color and brushes and very confortable to apply , very easy to take of with make up remover
Noura D.
Noura D.
Rochelle Park
Doesnt give you "blast" eyelashes. It just just some pump to your eyelashes nothing too crazy.
Promise M.
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
Worked great to lengthen and volumize my lashes. My only downside was this particular product would flake after being worn all day. This left little black flecks under my eyes on my cheeks if I wouldnt remember to brush them off now and again.
Its a decent mascara but if your looking for more length i would recommend a different one. this one just doesn't provide the length that I need for my eyelashes.
Jocelyn N.
Jocelyn N.
San Jose, CA
This made my lashes popping but it wasn't my favorite. I wish it was waterproof and I meant to get the black one
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Valparaiso, IN
I was not impressed with this mascara. It did not lengthen my eyelashes and it dried out super quick. It also clumped up a lot.
Raechal W.
Raechal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty much like any other mascara. Nothing too substantial, but my lashes do look fuller and longer. This is pretty long-lasting and a good value for the price. Overall not blown away, but satisfied!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try