BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Phuong-An N.
Edmonds, WA
It's a very natural mascara that's kind of fuzzy looking and grainy. It is generally, smudge-proof. What I do like about this mascara, is that it allows for your lashes to remain soft and flexible.
amanda s.
wisconsin
I think i got a bad tube, its was dry, almost grey looking and i purchased the blackest black. was very dry and i didn't get many uses out of it. i might try again.
Jess H.
Cover girl is a really affordable make-up choice. I have always used this brand and it works great. Smoky eye comes with all the necessary eye make-up to look great for a night out!
Dani H.
Anoka, MN
I love this mascara! The thin brush makes my lashes look so nice and not chunky. I personally use this product after I apply my normal mascara to spread my lashes apart and it gives a beautiful finished look!
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
Nice every day mascara, but nothing very exciting about it. If I had the option between this or another covergirl mascara, I would definitely choose the other.
Karen S.
I bought this mascara because it was on clearance and I really regretted it. I understand that it's only meant to lengthen, but it didn't even do that for me :/
Katherine M.
I have naturally long eyelashes anyways and these just make them look amazing!!! I have received so many compliments on my eyelashes when using this mascara!
Reganne L.
Great mascara especially of you want to go for a more natural everyday look because it doesn't go on too dark or anything, lengthens and makes them look good
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
This mascara is okay I guess. It's not amazing and I don't notice too much of a difference. I mostly use it for my lower lashes. Honestly it's just average.
Catie F.
Ohio
I’ve been using this for years. I have very thick and long lashes so I use this to just define them. Others make me feel like I’m wearing false eyelashes.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try