BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Nicole D.
I love this mascara so much! It doesn't have any weight to it and it feels so natural! The only thing I dislike it that it sometimes runs, but all in all, love it!
Cynthia Z.
Phoenix, AZ
The mascara in this wasn't good at all , I didn't like the little brush it's to hard 😩 The liner shadow was great it was a great color ! And it gives you a great smokey eye look
Jenn W.
York, Pa
This is the first mascara that hasn't irritated my eyes in a while. I enjoy the natural more defined look it offers. This is definitely a mascara I would purchase again.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
This mascara was just not for me. I get the best results with mascara when I use a full bristled brush and this one had a skinny fiber brush. I think it would have worked a little better if the fibers were a little longer.
Meg B.
Roanoke, Va
I just don't love it. For a lengthening mascara I don't see much impact. The wand is a little hard and kind of splatters when you go down to the root. Not my favorite.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I didn't use this color but a long time ago when this came out, I didn't think really like it. It's a natural mascara that doesn't really give the length it claims.
megan s.
Cold spring , KY
This is a very dry mascara and I always use it as my first coat to set my lashes quickly into their curled position. The bristles are very short and coat each lash.
Emily B.
Bruce Xing, MI
I've only used this once and I was scketchy about it as first with it not being able to let you chose your colors but it actually works made my eyes really pop !
courtney c.
London
This is a great kit if your a starter in makeup or just want something for a natural everyday look, if you are more advanced in makeup you make the find this very pleasing if you tend to use high end products
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly i love this mascara it makes my lashes long and full i recomend it its long lasting and it doesnt brake off once you have it on like others it is kinda hard to take off but its worth it it last all day
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try