BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Katie W.
Katie W.
Clemmons, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an OK mascara. It did somewhat lengthen but not by much. Did last all day.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
It's alright I mean it makes them look longer for like five minutes but it's still pretty good if you touch up
Rebel M.
Rebel M.
Cottontown, Tn
Love this kit. Easy instructions and made my eye make up look amazing definitely worth it
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
This really great for getting those lower lashes. It doesn't clump and there's no fallout.
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dried up pretty quickly on me and I didn't honestly see much lengthening.
Jhasper P.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
This is a great mascara. it actually does lengthen and makes my lashes look awesome. i wore it on a date and i looked great!
Rae M.
Rae M.
Really good lengthening mascara from the drugstore. I found that it did lengthen & lasted a long time.
Ariela P.
Ariela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara goes on smoothly and does a great job at offering definition of my lashes and making them stand out without looking so completely unnatural. The color is great and the product isn't thick or clumpy. The brush size is perfect for the application. Some people have commented that it's too subtle, but I don't wear much makeup so it's perfect for me. If you're looking for something dramatic I wouldn't recommend it. This is absolutely the best mascara I have ever tried - natural look, easily removed with water, and doesn't end up on my face at the end of the day in the shape of black powder. Love it! The only sad fact is that I this mascara has been discontinued by Cover Girl.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Great product that leaves my lashes soft and clump free. Price is great too. Lasts a long time. Stays on all day.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara is nice for a drug store brand, the package is very eye catching. The mascara itself doesn't break off and lasts all day. It's not a bad price for what you get. I would recommend this, if you enjoy a nice amount of length.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try