BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
amanda k.
I did like this mascara. It goes on very clean with no need for multiple reapplications. Separates lashes and isn't clumpy. And was relatively cheap.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's nothing miraculous about this product. It's very basic and does the job of making lashes darker and a little bit longer. However, if not replaced every couple months it begins to become clumpy. The wand is very basic but a little too long for my tastes. If you want basic this is your type of mascara.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty disappointed with this mascara. I have blonde eyelashes, so I like having dark mascara possible, and this mascara just didn't cut it, even though I bought the dark black.
Raven J.
I absolutely love this mascara! The long and thin wand is super easy to use and males me lashes extremely long.
Alex C.
The thin wand makes it so easy to coat every lash and makes your eyelashes super amazing. Worth the price.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
This is a very dry mascara and I always use it as my first coat to set my lashes quickly into their curled position. The bristles are very short and coat each lash.
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This mascara is definitely pretty good. It will most definitely lengthen your lashes, that is the sole purpose. It does clump a bit though.
Nicole A.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment because my eyelashes are long to start and it gives them more definition and length without clumping my eyelashes together which is exactly what I was looking for! Also, a very good price and I will probably be repurchasing it in the future!
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all-time favorites! It lengthens and is a great first-coat mascara! Doesn't flake underneath other mascaras. I would call this a primer, but it's great for a nude look too alone. Lasts a long time.
Mara S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice every day mascara, but nothing very exciting about it. If I had the option between this or another covergirl mascara, I would definitely choose the other.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try