BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Great mascara! gives my lashes a very clean, defined look with the clumps. It doesn't add must volume but does what it's supposed to when it comes to adding length. I would definitely recommend this product!
Cynthia P.
Corinth, MS
I have a complicated mascara process. First I apply a primer, then I curl, then use a small comb to separate, if necessary. Then I use this. It's perfect every time.
Bobbie M.
Jefferson, IA
This was my holy grail mascara for about 4 years. i love how it lengthened my lashes but didn't make them all clumpy. And being drugstore, its very nice and affordable!
Amber D.
San Diego, CA
This mascara was ok. the formula was great, I was not a fan of the brush. It's super thin and makes it hard to build full lashes. It's nice for bottom lashes or nice precise inner corners.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the perfect kit to get someone that is just starting off with makeup. It's not the best color pay off n whatnot, but it works for a starter kit for a teen or something like that
Riley M.
This is my go to mascara for every day wear. I have very light and thin lashes, this product lengthens and darkens perfectly while still looking natural. Does not flake during the day.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
This mascara does give a bit of length. Does it volumize? Not exactly (will is not a volumizing mascara anywho). It does give a natural look but in a nice way. It does not clump either :)
Stephanie B.
I love this lengthening mascara. I used before and after my volumnizing mascara because it separates lashes very well. My only issue is that it seems to run out of product quickly.
Isabella L.
I stopped using it. Was not good for me, maybe because I use contact lenses, they made my eyes really itchy. It was horrible!!!

FYI. All CoverGirl mascaras made me feel this way
Tanya M.
Cambridge, MD
Not a fan of this set. The eyeshadow stick creases terribly, the mascara literally does nothing at all for my thin lashes and it flakes. The liner is just meh, nothing special.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try