BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Doesn't clump. Lengthens lashes. Great price for what you are getting. No need to spend a lot of money on mascara. This does the trick.
Emma G.
Emma G.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can definitely tell a difference in length and great color. Wish the formula lasted longer, like all day
Karly K.
Karly K.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved this mascara! I loved how long it made my eyelashes look and it did a great job being clump free.
Shawna L.
Shawna L.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you #LOVE #smokeyeyes this is the #eyekit you've been waiting for!! So #simple to use and gives you the #PERFECT #SEXY #LOOK #forless what are you waiting for #tryit #youllloveit!!
Lina D.
Lina D.
santander
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had it in brown color and I love it.😍😍
My eyelashes were perfect.👌😍👏
#covergirl #browncolor #makeup
Michele C.
Michele C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is "okay" I honestly did not see that much of a difference when I applied this product.
Summer C.
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kind of sucks. l was expecting so much better. l got it from Walmart and the price was decent. Thats it though haha
Izzy O.
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras to use. It gives your lashes full length and volume without looking clumpy, it also very easy to wash off:)
Sydnei J.
Sydnei J.
Montgomery, AL
Super affordable. Doesn't clump. This mascara gave me the false eye lash look without being too dramatic.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for lengthening my lashes, and it didn't clump much at all. Two coats did the job!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try