BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
avery c.
Painesville, OH
This mascara makes your lashes look long and voluminous. It is true, when it says that it is waterproof. I have used it while swimming and it doesn't break up. One problem with this product is that it is pretty hard to take off.
Cydney M.
Oshkosh, WI
I would not buy this in less you are going for a very natural and unoticible look, you have to coat your lashes multiple times to get it to show up and once you do its very hard and painful to remove. I would not but it again.
Melisa P.
Rosemount, MN
I absolutely love this mascara!!! It does a wonderful job of lengthing and separating lashes. It doesn't give a lot of volume so, if that's what you're looking for this isn't the mascara for you.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
I bought this needing a quick fix because one of my falsies flew off my face (thanks wind) and I wasn't crazy about it. It did make my lashes look a little thicker but didn't give them much length. It also had this weird chemical smell to it. I won't by this again.
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
This wand is too small for the upper lashes in my opinion. It just does not get a lot on. I would say this works better for the lower lashes because of the small bristles. Same great covergirl formula but just bad wand.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long.
Sabrina C.
I love this mascara. The wand itself works wonders. It helps to separate any lashes that might have been clumped together. Plus the formula really does add length.
Brandi C.
The Lash blast Mascara is my favorite go to for my lashes! I have extra long lashes and this mascara keeps the length while making them look full and thick as well.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I was pretty disappointed with this mascara. I have blonde eyelashes, so I like having dark mascara possible, and this mascara just didn't cut it, even though I bought the dark black.
Shawna L.
Ft myers fl
If you #LOVE #smokeyeyes this is the #eyekit you've been waiting for!! So #simple to use and gives you the #PERFECT #SEXY #LOOK #forless what are you waiting for #tryit #youllloveit!!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try