BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Samantha G.
I found out the hard way that I love real brissel brushes. Plastic ones, like covergirl never seem to do any justice for me. Within an hour the mascara made me look like I had two black eyes because it ran off my lashes! Defiantly a waste of money.
Asia A.
I lob veer this product. Especially because I found it on sale and had a coupon. But I have it in brown and it does its job. I now use it for my brows it awesome for filling in sparse areas and keeping them in place.... After the shadow of course.
Megan V.
Denver, CO
Volume and coverage is not up to my personal par. I prefer a mascara that makes the lashes a bit darker. I was hoping for more length as well but at the end of the day, not a bad mascara. Just wanting a bit more.
M M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I find that this has been one of my go-to drug store mascara brands. It separates the lashes and makes them look natural, not too spidery or clumpy. I compare it to Benefit's "Yes! They're Real" mascara, but it is not as long lasting as Benefit's mascara.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
One of my all-time favorites! It lengthens and is a great first-coat mascara! Doesn't flake underneath other mascaras. I would call this a primer, but it's great for a nude look too alone. Lasts a long time.
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this. I use it every day. It's perfect if you don't like to use a lot of mascara and want a more natural look. Some days I wear just this or I'll wear it with the black tube of mascara for fuller look.
Morgan B.
Absolutely love this mascara! It really does wonders lengthening my lashes. It is my favorite as a lower lash mascara because the bristles are real fine and it doesn't clump. Its great for top lashes too for a nice natural look. I usually put on a coat of this and then go on top with Maybeline's One by One Volume Express and it's perfection. They are definitely the dyamic duo
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
MY FAV MASCARA EVER. I love that "makeup free" look, and this is the perfect mascara for it. It really lengthens your eyelashes without putting globs on them. It is totally buildable if you want a more length intensive look. This is a necessity in my makeup bag (:
Delaney C.
Syracuse, NY
I used this back in the fifth grade which was years ago. Not my favorite but also I don't hate it. Dries out easily and sometimes the mascara on your lashes crumbles off.
Kayly N.
Ashland, NH
I have fine blonde eyelashes and I found this product did nothing for them. It didn't add much to length that I noticed, and when the tube got low it got clumpy. It's an okay mascara, but I'm trying something new for the next time.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try