COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Melissa J.
I love this one but in black. When I use brown it makes my eyes look sad. I love this density of this mascara and the wand makes each eye lash separate making my eyes look gorgeous! Good price too!
Krystal P.
Passaic, NJ
This mascara is really good for when you are using false lashes and so just blend your lanes with the fake ones. And it's really good for you're lower laws because of the skinny/slim applicator.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
This is great for bottom lashes. If you just want to give a little something extra to your lashes but not go over the top then this is great, plus it gives them a bit of extra length.
Doris M.
Dallas, TX
I use this mascara almost everyday. It applies a thin and even amount of product to each of my lashes without any clumps, and gives my eyes a natural, pretty look. This mascara is not for people looking to make a huge statement, but is great for an everyday look.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
This is a terrible mascara. It dried up so quickly and flakes off the eyelashes horribly. Not to mention you can barely notice it on your eyelashes with even 2 coats
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I was looking for an inexpensive mascara and was surprised at how well this worked. I used to use nothing but covergirl but after my lashes started thinning and getting shorter I had to opt for the more expensive brands. Glad I found an inexpensive one that works
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
This is not a good mascara for the top lashes. It could be good for the bottom lashes but the wand and formula do not stand up to some of the other mascaras Covergirl offers
Karina G.
Fitchburg , WI

I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure the one I first grab!
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR
For anyone that has short lashes this would be perfect for you because it really gives them that extra length to make them nice and noticeable. I've never had my lashes clump while using this, so I recommend this to everyone.
M M.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I find that this has been one of my go-to drug store mascara brands. It separates the lashes and makes them look natural, not too spidery or clumpy. I compare it to Benefit's "Yes! They're Real" mascara, but it is not as long lasting as Benefit's mascara.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try