BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Catie F.
Ohio
I’ve been using this for years. I have very thick and long lashes so I use this to just define them. Others make me feel like I’m wearing false eyelashes.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a decent mascara. I liked to use the wand to fix my mascara. I like to mix my mascaras and these tiny Wands work wonders to spread out the lashes.
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I love it. I love the brush. My eyelashes look longer and more fuller. I apply this with another mascara and it looks so good
Precious B.
Winston Salem, NC
Its okay kinda clumps up on you but it does give you a lift with the lashes i just wouldn't buy again. Need to improve the formula so it isn't so thick.
Izzy O.
Scandia, MN
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras to use. It gives your lashes full length and volume without looking clumpy, it also very easy to wash off:)
Melanie B.
Brockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush wasn't for me, I found that it clumped. This is an inexpensive mascara so it could be worth a try! Mascara goes on differently for everyone.
Candice G.
Bono, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad mascara but it's not my favorite drugstore mascara either. It does a good job but I feel like I have to keep on applying over and over.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome kit with awesome results I was gifted this little kit and right away I loved it on the first use ! I was able to get the look i was going for!
Corinne S.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great mascara for the price you pay, I will admit it does flake throughout the day however if that does not bother you I would recommend it.
Allie O.
I love this mascara. Cost effective. And it does what it says it will. My lashes look longer and it doesn't smear. Usually buy black and waterproof.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try