BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Casey P.
This was the first mascara I started out with and I like it. It wasn't too bold which was good for me since I didn't want it to be too noticeable that I started wearing makeup. But once I got used to wearing mascara, I wanted an upgrade from this because it honestly doesn't do much for my eyes.
Carolyn G.
This is a pretty nice mascara. I haven't had any problems with it. I personally use other mascaras with it to get the look I really want. To me it is a mascara if you are looking for a more naturel eye.
Nicole A.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment because my eyelashes are long to start and it gives them more definition and length without clumping my eyelashes together which is exactly what I was looking for! Also, a very good price and I will probably be repurchasing it in the future!
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
This used to be my go to mascara before I upgraded to a higher end brand. It did the trick while I used it. It gave me both length and volume. However, at the end of the day, I think it's worth it to spend a little more for a better product.
Adrianna T.
Swampscott, MA
This is my favorite mascara EVER. I don't like the sort of bold, stand out look, so this is perfect. It's noticeable enough to know you're wearing mascara, but at the same time time very natural and subtle. It's also light and not clumpy or heavy on the eyes, so that's nice too.
Lexi K.
Munster, IN
I love lengthening mascara, but this didn't do the trick. I found that it was way too difficult to build up the look and I could never get and intense enough look. It lengthened okay but not the best.
Denice R.
One of the best mascaras i have ever tryed and the best part is that they also have a water proof one that works miracles and doesn't smudge but is not hard to take off. I highly recommend this product
Ash V.
Mesa, AZ
this WAS my favorite mascara ever but everywhere I go to find it is sold out/dosnt even have a spot to sell anymore- WHAAAAAA. ive opted for the loreal telescope mascara but the wand isn't the same
Melissa J.
I love this one but in black. When I use brown it makes my eyes look sad. I love this density of this mascara and the wand makes each eye lash separate making my eyes look gorgeous! Good price too!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
This is great for bottom lashes. If you just want to give a little something extra to your lashes but not go over the top then this is great, plus it gives them a bit of extra length.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try