BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Christina C.
This was an alright mascara. I prefer the original LashBlast though. I bought this since I liked the original so much that maybe this would be okay. This would probably be good for someone looking for natural lashes.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Just an okay mascara. I have an issue with the brush (too small/thin for me) and the dryness. I have bought this on several occasions when it's on sale and it seems to dry out so quickly each time. Formula needs to be worked on. Would not buy again.
Isa ..
In my opinion, if you have thick short lashes this mascara is DECENT. I have short thick lashes and this product added a nice amount of length and looked pretty natural. I would purchase this product again. Although, if you have thin lashes and want volume, I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Casey P.
This was the first mascara I started out with and I like it. It wasn't too bold which was good for me since I didn't want it to be too noticeable that I started wearing makeup. But once I got used to wearing mascara, I wanted an upgrade from this because it honestly doesn't do much for my eyes.
Ailise D.
State College, PA
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I bought it because I couldn't find my normal mascara and I have to say I'm not all that impressed. It doesn't really give you the length that other products do and you have to put on a lot of it to compare to other lengthening mascaras such as lash stilletto
Carolyn G.
This is a pretty nice mascara. I haven't had any problems with it. I personally use other mascaras with it to get the look I really want. To me it is a mascara if you are looking for a more naturel eye.
Nicole A.
This is my favorite mascara at the moment because my eyelashes are long to start and it gives them more definition and length without clumping my eyelashes together which is exactly what I was looking for! Also, a very good price and I will probably be repurchasing it in the future!
Adrianna T.
Swampscott, MA
This is my favorite mascara EVER. I don't like the sort of bold, stand out look, so this is perfect. It's noticeable enough to know you're wearing mascara, but at the same time time very natural and subtle. It's also light and not clumpy or heavy on the eyes, so that's nice too.
Lexi K.
Munster, IN
I love lengthening mascara, but this didn't do the trick. I found that it was way too difficult to build up the look and I could never get and intense enough look. It lengthened okay but not the best.
Denice R.
One of the best mascaras i have ever tryed and the best part is that they also have a water proof one that works miracles and doesn't smudge but is not hard to take off. I highly recommend this product
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try