BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Precious B.
Precious B.
Winston Salem, NC
Its okay kinda clumps up on you but it does give you a lift with the lashes i just wouldn't buy again. Need to improve the formula so it isn't so thick.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Brockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush wasn't for me, I found that it clumped. This is an inexpensive mascara so it could be worth a try! Mascara goes on differently for everyone.
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome kit with awesome results I was gifted this little kit and right away I loved it on the first use ! I was able to get the look i was going for!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Indianapolis, IN
Cover girl lash blast gives you the perfect big bold lashes! It's easy to apply and makes your lashes stand out in a crowd. Available at Walmart for any budget. It is my go to lash pick me up. Super satisfied.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
I really like this mascara! It makes your lashes long and pretty. It stays on all day as well! It isn't too expensive too which is always good! I have bought it at Walmart in the past. It's a good brand!
Keili A.
Keili A.
Randleman
Beauty Junkie Expert
There not that bad but I feel like for me it doesn't really do anything,I would rather use a mascara that works great and leaves my lashes staying
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These was a good mascara that added moderate length to my lashes. It's very affordable, especially since CoverGirl often has coupons or sales at drugstores. While this didn't give me crazy definition or length, I was impressed with the results for the price of this product. This would be good for lower lashes too since it doesn't provide dramatic, unnatural results.
Britney H.
Britney H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first máscara I bought when I was in 7th grade. I'm in college now. I used it on special occasions. From what I remember, this made my lashes look longer and it it separated my lashes too.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Love this mascara so much! It really helps in lengthening my eyelashes and gives it some much needed volume. I use this everyday and it lasts well throughout my long days.
alecia y.
alecia y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascaras,it works best for my lashes since they don't curl well and it adds great length to them. I've had the best luck with this mascara,would love to see in my box :)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try