BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Makaila M.
Woodstock, NY
This mascara definitely gave me length but when it comes to volume you definitely want to add another mascara too it. It's good for the bottom lashes too if you want them to stand out in length but once again you have to add another mascara for thickness and color.
Tiffany N.
I like this mascara if i cant find one of the other mascaras that i ususally use. It makes my lashes long as if i have on falses on which i love and always get asjed if i have fake lashes on.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I like this for my bottom lashes since they're smaller than top lashes. It does wonders and its waterproof too so it's really great for school. It does tend to smudge a little throughout the days but it's still amazing.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
This is my go-to mascara. I don't like the bristly mascara wands, in my opinion they leave your eyelashes looking clumped and spidery looking. That's why I love this wand, it has spikes and can beautifully separate your lashes while making them look long and full.
Christina C.
This was an alright mascara. I prefer the original LashBlast though. I bought this since I liked the original so much that maybe this would be okay. This would probably be good for someone looking for natural lashes.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
Just an okay mascara. I have an issue with the brush (too small/thin for me) and the dryness. I have bought this on several occasions when it's on sale and it seems to dry out so quickly each time. Formula needs to be worked on. Would not buy again.
Isa ..
In my opinion, if you have thick short lashes this mascara is DECENT. I have short thick lashes and this product added a nice amount of length and looked pretty natural. I would purchase this product again. Although, if you have thin lashes and want volume, I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Ailise D.
State College, PA
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I bought it because I couldn't find my normal mascara and I have to say I'm not all that impressed. It doesn't really give you the length that other products do and you have to put on a lot of it to compare to other lengthening mascaras such as lash stilletto
Casey P.
This was the first mascara I started out with and I like it. It wasn't too bold which was good for me since I didn't want it to be too noticeable that I started wearing makeup. But once I got used to wearing mascara, I wanted an upgrade from this because it honestly doesn't do much for my eyes.
Adrianna T.
Swampscott, MA
This is my favorite mascara EVER. I don't like the sort of bold, stand out look, so this is perfect. It's noticeable enough to know you're wearing mascara, but at the same time time very natural and subtle. It's also light and not clumpy or heavy on the eyes, so that's nice too.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try

back