BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
I like mascara that gives volume and length to my lashes and this is not one of them.
But what I CAN use it for, is to THICKEN MY BROWS!
Yes, it works as good as an eyebrow powder for those who would want to use it as an "eyebrow mascara".
Weird, but true!
Hence, I give it 3 stars :)
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I used this mascara for the last several years straight. It's easy to apply, and if it clumps, you can usually comb it out with the mascara brush with little to no issue. It lengthens and adds a pleasant softness to my look. I only recently started looking for a different brand as this stuff does smudge and flake throughout the day.
Megan P.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara is nice for a drug store brand, the package is very eye catching. The mascara itself doesn't break off and lasts all day. It's not a bad price for what you get. I would recommend this, if you enjoy a nice amount of length.
Linsey S.
One of my favorite mascaras! The brush had fine bristles and is thin which I like to get as much length as possible. It's great for a base layer if you want to use a different mascara fir a second coat. I love all covergirl mascaras but will definitely be repurchasing this one!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
This is a must have for any makeup guru! It adds great length to your lashes and gives you that false eyelash look. It doesn't get lumpy and it's easy to carry around in your purse, I never leave home without it because I have small eyes but with this it always makes my eyes pop!
Annalise R.
Redford, MI
I chose this mascara as an alternative to some of the more dramatic, volumizing options I already had. It provided some length (minimal), and was not clumpy at all; however, it was a VERY natural look. My lashes are already long, dark, and curly, so I'm not so sure how much of a difference the mascara made. I worry that someone with shorter, lighter lashes would not get a noticeable difference. I still like it for an everyday, natural look.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Another one of my cover girl favorites. My eyelashes are so light and thin . This really helped my lashes stand out. I pride myself on making my eyes a focal point when I do my makeup. This rest helped me with long beautiful lashes
Tiffany N.
I like this mascara if i cant find one of the other mascaras that i ususally use. It makes my lashes long as if i have on falses on which i love and always get asjed if i have fake lashes on.
Makaila M.
Woodstock , NY
This mascara definitely gave me length but when it comes to volume you definitely want to add another mascara too it. It's good for the bottom lashes too if you want them to stand out in length but once again you have to add another mascara for thickness and color.
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
I like this for my bottom lashes since they're smaller than top lashes. It does wonders and its waterproof too so it's really great for school. It does tend to smudge a little throughout the days but it's still amazing.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try