BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Kristy M.
While knowing my lashes don't really need any help in the length department and that this was marketed specifically for length, I wasn't expecting much by way of thickness. What bummed me out a bit was that I didn't get an especially long effect even after several swipes. Maybe it would work better on lighter, shorter lashes as opposed to long and naturally black lashes.
Nohema D.
El Paso, TX
I haven't seen this mascara in a while, I remember that I did tried though, and I used to use it on my lower eyelashes because the brush is not fat, that way you don't make a mess with your mascara ( like when you use fat brushes the mascara gets on your skin)
Katie J.
Marion , IN
I love this mascara for many reasons :) it makes eyelashes long and separates, absolutely no clumping! It's also water resistant, which makes it easier to remove than waterproof mascaras. good price too :) love this!
Aubrey L.
This is my favorite day-to-day mascara. Perfect for darkening lashes and getting a little bit of extra length. This is one of the few mascaras I've tried that I very rarely/never have issues with clumping. Looks like your natural lashes with just a little boost. Affordable price too and can regularly find on sale at big box stores (i.e. Walmart, Target, etc.).
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
There's nothing miraculous about this product. It's very basic and does the job of making lashes darker and a little bit longer. However, if not replaced every couple months it begins to become clumpy. The wand is very basic but a little too long for my tastes. If you want basic this is your type of mascara.
Sahara C.
Not too bad. Didn't really make my lashes too much longer. The long wand makes application alittle bit harder to apply. The skinny applicator make it easier to get really close to the lash line. Great for bottom lashes.
Victoria F.
I just got this and used it today, I've previously used their volume mascara and swear by them. It does definitely make my lashes longer but I wouldn't say up to 80% longer. One of the things that I do like is that it is very light, it doesn't feel like I have mascara on and there are no clumps :)
Kalli W.
I have oily skin and eyes so the eyeliner and shadow stick didn't stay on my eyes all day. It slowly wore off. The eyeliner actually never dried no mater how long I waited. It was honestly the worst eyeliner I had ever tried. But the maskera was absolutely AMAZING!!! I used it for about two years before even trying any others out after it.
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
This is a wonderful mascara. It lengthens lashes and separates them perfectly. It has a skinny applicator so it separates the lashes easier. The only downside to this product is you have to apply several coats if you want fuller lashes. I recommend using this product first to lengthen than use a different mascara to create a fuller look.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
This mascara is really good, and coats each lash pretty precise. I really like to use it for my lower lashes. I like to use an assortment of mascara so I use it every now and then. Not because I don't like it, but because I like to have a variety.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try