BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love the brush on this product, but didn't know how much I actually enjoyed the product. It is a good value but I wasn't over thrilled with the product. I only used it for special occasions, but I guess if your and everyday user it would be a good product for you!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Love this mascara! The length of my lashes seems to double when I use this specific mascara! Super affordable and you can purchase almost anywhere! If you're looking for a cheaper but equal quality mascara than lashblast is for you!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for bottom lashes. If you just want to give a little something extra to your lashes but not go over the top then this is great, plus it gives them a bit of extra length.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Lafe, AR
One of my favorite brands of mascara!!! Love it!! Bought this at mascara at Walmart. Good packaging isn't over the top but still nice. My eye color is brown and it worked well with my eye color. Will definitely buy it again. Like I said love this mascara!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this based on reviews on amazoin and was pleased with the results. I have super tiny lashes so I need a masc area that will bring mine out. This'd wkrkjs great to get into the tiny spots and make my eyes pop.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascaras it goes on great and stays on well. It does indeed lengthen your lashes and it doesn't clump. It's reasonably priced and meets my needs in terms of mascara. I would recommend.
Madeline V.
Madeline V.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an okay mascara but I could live without it. When applied it does tend to flake once dried and makes your eyelashes straight. Not my top choice but it's good if you just want an minimal eye brightener.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Cumberland, RI
This is a great product for a light mascara look that focuses on length rather than volume. It's great on its own when you want some long lashes, but it also works really well to use after a clumpy mascara to have both length and volume .
K T.
K T.
I love this mascara! If you want more than just dark lashes this is not your type. It's perfect for natural looking lashes. It doesn't clump and it doesn't leave the lashes feeling hard. I used to never like mascara on my lower lashes because of the spidery look, but with this mascara it looks great on the bottom! The wand is a great size for both upper and lower lashes. You do have to kind of work at getting the color on your lashes but after some strokes it is fine. Try to twist the wand around in the tube to make sure the color is all around the wand. I would really recommend for someone who already has long lashes but just wants some color.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Austin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not big on this particular kind of mascara. Felt as if I had to apply several rimes to even try and get lashes to look extended. color was just ok. price was fair but not what id buy again
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try