BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "I don't wear mascara every single day, but when I want to make my eyes really stand out, this is my go-to mascara product. I love the fact that it give the appearance of long lashes and that it stays on all day long. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this mascara Every. Single. Day. Usually, I use this mascara on my bottom lashes, and a volumizing mascara on my top lashes; but if I'm wanting to look a bit more natural or like I'm wearing no makeup, then this mascara is sure to fit!" in 27 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
There's nothing miraculous about this product. It's very basic and does the job of making lashes darker and a little bit longer. However, if not replaced every couple months it begins to become clumpy. The wand is very basic but a little too long for my tastes. If you want basic this is your type of mascara.
Victoria F.
I just got this and used it today, I've previously used their volume mascara and swear by them. It does definitely make my lashes longer but I wouldn't say up to 80% longer. One of the things that I do like is that it is very light, it doesn't feel like I have mascara on and there are no clumps :)
Sahara C.
Not too bad. Didn't really make my lashes too much longer. The long wand makes application alittle bit harder to apply. The skinny applicator make it easier to get really close to the lash line. Great for bottom lashes.
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
This is a wonderful mascara. It lengthens lashes and separates them perfectly. It has a skinny applicator so it separates the lashes easier. The only downside to this product is you have to apply several coats if you want fuller lashes. I recommend using this product first to lengthen than use a different mascara to create a fuller look.
Kalli W.
I have oily skin and eyes so the eyeliner and shadow stick didn't stay on my eyes all day. It slowly wore off. The eyeliner actually never dried no mater how long I waited. It was honestly the worst eyeliner I had ever tried. But the maskera was absolutely AMAZING!!! I used it for about two years before even trying any others out after it.
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
This mascara is really good, and coats each lash pretty precise. I really like to use it for my lower lashes. I like to use an assortment of mascara so I use it every now and then. Not because I don't like it, but because I like to have a variety.
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
I like mascara that gives volume and length to my lashes and this is not one of them.
But what I CAN use it for, is to THICKEN MY BROWS!
Yes, it works as good as an eyebrow powder for those who would want to use it as an "eyebrow mascara".
Weird, but true!
Hence, I give it 3 stars :)
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I used this mascara for the last several years straight. It's easy to apply, and if it clumps, you can usually comb it out with the mascara brush with little to no issue. It lengthens and adds a pleasant softness to my look. I only recently started looking for a different brand as this stuff does smudge and flake throughout the day.
Megan P.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara is nice for a drug store brand, the package is very eye catching. The mascara itself doesn't break off and lasts all day. It's not a bad price for what you get. I would recommend this, if you enjoy a nice amount of length.
Linsey S.
One of my favorite mascaras! The brush had fine bristles and is thin which I like to get as much length as possible. It's great for a base layer if you want to use a different mascara fir a second coat. I love all covergirl mascaras but will definitely be repurchasing this one!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try