BY COVERGIRL

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

COVERGIRL LashBlast Length Mascara
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
avery c.
Painesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara makes your lashes look long and voluminous. It is true, when it says that it is waterproof. I have used it while swimming and it doesn't break up. One problem with this product is that it is pretty hard to take off.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I didn't use this color but a long time ago when this came out, I didn't think really like it. It's a natural mascara that doesn't really give the length it claims.
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly i love this mascara it makes my lashes long and full i recomend it its long lasting and it doesnt brake off once you have it on like others it is kinda hard to take off but its worth it it last all day
Katherine M.
I have naturally long eyelashes anyways and these just make them look amazing!!! I have received so many compliments on my eyelashes when using this mascara!
Cayleigh H.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I love it. I love the brush. My eyelashes look longer and more fuller. I apply this with another mascara and it looks so good
Catie F.
Ohio
I’ve been using this for years. I have very thick and long lashes so I use this to just define them. Others make me feel like I’m wearing false eyelashes.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a decent mascara. I liked to use the wand to fix my mascara. I like to mix my mascaras and these tiny Wands work wonders to spread out the lashes.
Precious B.
Winston Salem, NC
Its okay kinda clumps up on you but it does give you a lift with the lashes i just wouldn't buy again. Need to improve the formula so it isn't so thick.
Melanie B.
Brockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush wasn't for me, I found that it clumped. This is an inexpensive mascara so it could be worth a try! Mascara goes on differently for everyone.
Candice G.
Bono, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad mascara but it's not my favorite drugstore mascara either. It does a good job but I feel like I have to keep on applying over and over.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try