BY COVERGIRL #36 in Mascara

LashBlast Length mascara creates extremely long lashes that won t flake or break. Our longest brush yet takes lashes up to 80% longer* Our unique Elasta-Nylon formula flexes without flaking so lashes hold their length all day. Preferred 4-to-1 over the leading lengthening mascara for flaking. *vs bare lashes Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com ;

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is one of my favorites to use when I'm looking for more of a "no makeup" look - it lengthens and darkens...works VERY nicely for lower lashes. " in 6 reviews
  • "As much as I like the natural look this mascara did for me on my more subtle days, I feel like the bottles dried out extremely fast:(" in 5 reviews
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has been a while since I had used this mascara. I bought it from Walmart a couple of years ago. It did make my lashes seem to be longer. I had the waterproof. It did get the job done. The only problem that I have with waterproof mascara now is that they are made with some type of ingredient that isn't safe to use on your eyes all the time. This was the last type of waterproof mascara I had purchased. I think it is fine if you don't wear it every day, but once in a while. I'm just against using waterproof mascara on my eyes every day. I don't want to lose my eyelashes.
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I understand that this mascara is intended to help lashes to appear longer, but I was hoping for a better amount of mascara on my lashes. It's a very natural-looking mascara, and it might work well in conjunction with another mascara that helps with lashes' volume, but I don't want to take the time to use two mascaras. It did what it said it would, but it wasn't at all what I was hoping for. I won't be repurchasing this product.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite drugstore mascara. Lengthening lashes is more important to me than volume, so this is a great mascara for me. I love that I can get into the inner corners of my eyes and get my lower lashes easily. The formulation of the mascara isn't too thin or thick but is a bit dry. If you prefer mascaras that are more wet, you'd have to get used to this product to love it.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Morton, IL
I enjoyed how it looked and applied the first time I used it. However after the third use the product clumped quite a bit. (I usually like to switch up my mascara colors often so it did sit for about a week between uses) Over all not terrible for the price that it is listed as. I would recommend it but I would also like to recommend that you use it quickly after opening.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first mascara I ever got and I still use it today! It is probably my most used mascara because I wear it most days. It doesn't not do much to the lashes but that's why I like it. I wear it on days when I don't do my makeup so I look a little more awake and fresh without looking like I have just a ton of mascara on. I love it in the brown shade!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I used this mascara for the last several years straight. It's easy to apply, and if it clumps, you can usually comb it out with the mascara brush with little to no issue. It lengthens and adds a pleasant softness to my look. I only recently started looking for a different brand as this stuff does smudge and flake throughout the day.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a whole, I really love the COVERGIRL LashBlast collection of mascara and find myself coming back to it every time. This product, however, is one of my least favorites from the line. It gave a more natural look to the lashes, but not quite the pizazz that I was looking for. The brush itself wasn't my favorite either.
Kaili B.
Kaili B.
Norwich, NY
My favorite next lash blast. This is my everyday mascara type. I put it on everyday after a shower. It has a simple design just wish they would change up the colors they make it in now and again. I would definitely buy another if they didn't last so long! I have probably have had mine for almost a year.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Carrollton, TX
Absolutely love CoverGirl mascara especially this one. My lashes are kind of long to begin with but this mascara makes them even longer and looks really amazing. If you want amazingly long lashes I would go out and purchase this mascara. There is different colors also not just brown.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Presto, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using lashblast mascara (the original one in the orange container) for 10 years and I have yet to find anything better. I try their variations like this one from time to time however I always go back. This one just doesn't give the volume or non-clumpiness as the other!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give you any volume at all as well or just good for length?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really make them longer?
Reyna V.
Reyna V.
Austin, TX
I wanna buy this mascara but I don't know if it's work perfectly
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this add volume to your lashes as well as length?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see this is one of the 2015 favorite winners how well does it work?! Would love to try